Power-Sonic AGM General Purpose PS-1280 8Ah 12V Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery - F1 or F2 Terminal
- Item #: POWERSONIC-PS-1280-OPT
- Brand: Power-Sonic
- High density energy storage providing 12 volts of efficient power for electronic vehicles, emergency lighting, and customized projects.
- Housed in durable ABS plastic, this battery can withstand drops and is widely used in many industrial environments.
- AGM technology allows for maximum energy storage, virtually no free-flowing liquids, and a shelf life of up to 6 months at nominal temperatures.
- The valve regulated components ensures a spill proof battery, no matter what position it is installed in.
Power-Sonic PS-1280 - F1 or F2 Terminals12 Volt Sealed Lead Acid Battery
The Power-Sonic PS-1280 is a high quality, heavy duty sealed lead acid battery that provides 12 volts of power for all of your energy needs. The chemistry of this battery is held and distributed by Absorbent Glass Mat technology that allows for maximum efficiency. Constructed from heavy duty ABS plastic, the PS-1280 is designed for use in even the most rugged of industrial environments. The battery is entirely spill proof and is valve regulated for safe operation in any positional configuration. This battery is available with either F1 or F2 style terminals.
- Chemistry:SLA (Sealed Lead Acid)
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Terminal Type: F1 or F2
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volts (6 Cells)
- Nominal Capacity:
- 20-Hour (400mA to 10.5V)........... 8.00 Ah
- 10-Hour (720mA to 10.5V)........... 7.20 Ah
- 5-Hour (1.33A to 10.2V)............... 6.65 Ah
- 1-Hour (4.90A to 9.0V)................. 4.90 Ah
- 15-Min. (15.1A to 9.0V)................ 3.78 Ah
- Energy Density (20-Hour Rate): 1.69 W-h/in³ (103.39 W-h/l)
- Specific Energy (20-Hour Rate): 17.42 W-h/lb (38.41 W-h/kg)
- Max Discharge Current (7 Min.): 24.0A
- Max Short-Duration Discharge Current (10 Sec.): 80.0A
- Internal Resistance (approx.): 18.0 milliohms
- Shelf Life (% of nominal capacity at 68°F (20°C)):
- 1 Month ......... 97%
- 3 Months ........ 91%
- 6 Months ........ 83%
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Charge: -4°F (-20°C) to 122°F (50°C)
- Discharge: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.95" x 2.56" x 3.90" (151mm x 65mm x 99mm)
- Approximate Weight: 5.60 lbs. (2.54 kg)
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||8000|
|Battery Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Battery Terminal Type:||F1|
|Battery Shelf Life:||6 Months|
|Product Certifications:||CE, UL|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||5.95" (L) x 2.56" (W) x 3.9" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Took just over a month to complete the arrival of the final piece, but the circumstances of delays in restocking, poor weather delaying transit, and a leaky cell from the manufacturer all contrived to cause chaos along the way.
Throughout it all, Martha stepped up and guided me through the rocky path, which finally culminated with the successful rebuild of my UPS with fresh batteries!
The only really disappointing issue was the gradual decline in adequate product packaging - going from sturdy bubble wrap and padding, down to a single thin bubble wrap layer, coupled with a trivial attempt to use paper to pad a five pound lead-acid battery for transit across country with the last shipment.
Disappointed? Yes. But it finally arrived without leaks and not too many dents.
I will be coming back for further needs as they arise.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(280 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(28 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(52 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black, Desert Tan, and Purple (Limited Edition)$64.95(37 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!