Power-Sonic PSL-BTP-24500 Bluetooth Battery
50AH | 25.6V | Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
The Power-Sonic PSL-BTP 24500 is a smart LiFeP04 battery designed as a solution for users who require batteries to be placed in hard-to-reach places and need regular status updates. These applications include mobility chairs, data center servers, transportation, utility, and medical machines. Integrated with Bluetooth technology, you can check the status of your battery by simply downloading the Power-Sonic app making it easy to check performance. Due to the lithium iron phosphate composition of the battery, the PSL-BTP-24500 has 10 times more cycles than other lead acid batteries and provides twice the power. Plus, with an intelligent battery management system, the battery provides optimum safety and performance at all times.
- Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead acid batteries
- Up to 10x more cycles than lead acid batteries
- Faster charging and lower self-discharge
- Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even a high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy performance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant
- Battery Management System (BMS) controls the parameters of the battery to provide optimum safety and performance
- BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and protects against overcharging and discharging
- Bluetooth communications capability for battery status through Power-Sonic app
- Model Number: PSL-BTP-24500
- Nominal Voltage: 25.6 volts
- Rated Capacity: 50.0AH
- Cycle Life: ≤2000 cycles
- Max Charge Current: 50A
- Max Discharge Current: 50A
- Pulse Discharge Current: 50A
- Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 16.0V
- Length: 12.52"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 8.47"
- Weight: 27.11lbs