Powertac E9 Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 1020 Lumens - Uses 2 x CR123A or 2 x 16340 or 1 x 18650
Powertac E9 Tactical Flashlight
The E5's Older Brother
The Powertac E9 is a compact, yet extremely powerful LED flashlight that puts out massive power. Measuring in at just over 5", the E9 is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and durable. The powerful light is fitted with a sophisticated CREE XM-L2 LED, which is able to emit up to 1020 Lumens of intense brightness, more than enough to illuminate anything that crosses your path. The E9 comes with five total outputs, including a blinding strobe function that can be used to disorient an attacker or other target. The tactical light can be powered by either a single 18650, a pair of CR123As, or a pair of 16340s (RCR123A) and has a max runtime of over 12 days, giving you plenty of use before needing to switch them out.
Ready For Tactical Use
Inside and out, every inch of the E9 is designed for optimal tactical application. The rugged aluminum light is covered with a raised diamond knurling that provides a secure grip even in inclement weather or while wearing gloves. The light's LED is surrounded by a crenulated bezel that can be used as a self defense tool or to break glass in emergency situations. The E9's dual tail switch makes it easy to switch between outputs and even allows for momentary activation for brief bursts of illumination. The tactical light is even available as part of a weapon kit, which includes a Picatinny rail mount and remote pressure switch, allowing it to be operated hands-free mounted to your firearm! Powerful, durable, and versatile, the Powertac E9 is the ultimate tactical torch!
- Crafted from high-quality aluminum alloy with hard-anodized finish
- Tempered glass lens with doubled-sided coating
- Crenulated bezel used to break glass, as a self-defense tool
- Raised diamond knurling provides secure grip even while wearing gloves
- Tactical dual-tail switch interface
- Power Switch - Used to turn light ON/OFF. Capable of momentary activation
- Mode Switch - Used to cycle between all outputs
- Heavy duty reversible pocket clip for easy carry
- Optional rail mount and pressure switch convert flashlight into weapon light
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Battery Tube
- 1 x Lanyard
- 2 x Spare O-Rings
- 1 x Picatinny Rail Mount (Weapon Kit Only)
- 1 x Remote Pressure Switch (Weapon Kit Only)
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A OR 2 x 16340 (RCR123A) (Batteries NOT Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 226 meters (741.5 ft.)
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 1020 Lumens - 2 Hours 12 Min.
- Medium - 635 Lumens - 2 Hours 24 Min.
- Low - 280 Lumens - 5 Hours 30 Min.
- Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 305 Hours
- Strobe - 1020 Lumens - 4 Hours 24 min.
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters (6.56 ft.)
- Length - 5.27" (134 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.0" (25.4 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.9" (23 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (77 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Battery Magazine, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Throw Distance (Max):||226m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 U2|
|Switch Location:||Tail and Side Switches|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Powertac Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.27" (L) x 1" (Head Diameter)0.9" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I love the thin body because it fits right on my utility belt without taking up too much space. If I bend over or move around, the clip keeps the flashlight from shifting or digging too much into my sides. The brightness is unbeatable: 1020 lumens is all I need and more from a compact EDC.
I work in security, and oversee the safety of hundreds and thousands of people every weekend. This little powerhouse flashlight has helped me identify and solve security issues quickly and efficiently. I will be recommending it to my buddies across the strip.
- $1.45(130 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(31 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black, Desert Tan or Orange (Limited Edition)$64.95(38 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!