Princeton Tec Apex Pro Headlamp - 4 x Ultrabright LEDs, 1 x Maxbright LED - 350 Lumens - Includes 2 x CR123As - Black, Olive Drab or Orange
Princeton Tec® Apex Pro Headlamp
An impressive combination of power and efficiency, the Princeton Tec® Apex Pro Headlamp is the ideal illuminator for any outdoor enthusiast. This innovative headlamp features two different sets of LEDs, including a single powerful Maxbright LED and a foursome of efficient Ultrabright LEDs, to produce two unique beam styles to better fit the specific needs of the user. The Maxbright LED produces a far-throwing spotlight that can reach as far as 120 meters, perfect for late night bike rides or simply surveying the landscape. The two pairs of Ultrabright LEDs generate a wider, more evenly dispersed floodlight more appropriate for lighting a nearby area like a campsite or work zone. The two lighting modes are controlled by separate switches located on the bottom of the lamp, making operation quick and easy for the user.
The Apex Pro is a modified version of the Apex Headlamp, designed to be more efficient and better suited for the every day user. Featuring a more compact lamp and battery pack, the Apex Pro is nearly 4 ounces lighter than its standard model, making it more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time. The powerful headlamp also features an updated power source, running on a pair of Lithium CR123A batteries rather than four AA batteries, which allows it to run on its highest output for up to 50% longer. The Apex Pro's multicolored power indicator allows its user to keep track of its remaining battery power and its current-control circuit ensures that its LEDs maintain a constant output.
- Able to produce a far-throwing, focused beam for spotlighting and a broad, even beam for floodlighting
- Easy-to-use dual body switch interface uses separate switches to operate the spotlight and floodlight options
- Nylon headband provides secure, comfortable fit
- Sophisticated heatsink technology help prevent headlamp from overheating
- Current-control circuit provides steady, consistent output
- Multicolored LED power indicator displays remaining charge of batteries
- Lifetime Warranty (USA Only) (10 Year Warranty outside of USA)
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1 x Nylon Headband
- LED: 1 x Maxbright LED, 4 x Ultrabright LEDs
- Power Source: 2 x CR123A Lithium Batteries (Included)
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof and submersible under 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Max Brightness: 350 Lumens
- Throw Distance / Runtime (Using 2 x Lithium CR123A):
- High (Spotlight) - 120 Meters / 1 Hour 30 Min.
- Low (Spotlight) - 67 Meters / 5 Hours 30 Min.
- High (Floodlight) - 43 Meters / 5 Hours 30 Min.
- Low (Floodlight) - 22 Meters / 12 Hours
- Flashing (Floodlight) - 43 Meters / 20 Hours
- Weight: 6.1 oz. (173 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Flashing|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Throw Distance (Max):||120m|
|Switch Location:||Dual Body Switch|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Princeton Tec Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2" (L) x 1.75" (W) x 1.25" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(279 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(22 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(35 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!