Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp - 4 x LEDs - 78 Lumens - Black - Class I Div 2 - Includes 3 x AAAs - Black, Blue or Olive Drab
Tic Tec Toe - Four in a Row
The Quad's wide, floody beam is great at illuminating work sites, interiors, campsites, and other close-and-mid-range areas. Named after its four side-by-side LEDs, Princeton Tec's Quad throws a 78 lumen beam as far as 50 m. But it really shines in close-up applications like camping (night cooking; reading in your tent; rummaging through your bag), working (IT tasks under desks; getting messy under the car hood; industrial interiors with dim or no lighting), and adventuring (caving; urban exploration; cramped interiors; navigating debris). Select your favorite color, or go for the Industrial version if you need a UL rated, intrinsically safe headlamp for hazardous work environments.
Rain doesn't scare the Quad - its waterproof hull is submersible to 1 meter. Splash it, drop it in a puddle, or dunk your head in the river to cool off. The precision-machined, molecular-bonded O-ring seal keeps the batteries and electronic components bone-dry.
True to its name, the Quad four brightness modes: a high, medium, and low setting, as well as a flash you can use as an ID beacon. A red LED low battery indicator lets you know it's time to swap cells. Not that you'll be doing that often - the Quad has an 80 hours burn time off of just three AAA batteries, and that's on maximum brightness! Step down to low mode to get a whopping 108 continuous hours of illumination. That's four and a half uninterrupted days of light.
- 78 lumen maximum output
- 4 unique brightness settings
- Battery indicator glows red when battery is low
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 108 hours runtime on lowest output level
- Constant current circuit
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-7 (one meter submersible)
- Available in Blue, Black, Olive Drab or a Black Industrial version
- Nylon headstrap (Industrial version)
- Rubber helmet strap (Industrial version)
- 3M Dual Lock (Industrial version)
- Output / Runtime: 3x AAA batteries:
- High: 78 lumens / 1 hour regulated / 80 hours total
- Medium: 5 hours regulated / 92 hours total
- Low: 10 hours regulated / 108 hours total
- Flash: 150 hours
- 4 Ultrabright LEDs
- Throw distance: 50 m
- Waterproofness: IPX-7
- UL Rating: Class I Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D; Class II Division 2 Groups F & G
- UL Temp Code: T6
- Weight: 3.38 oz/96 g with batteries
- UPC: 795626011089, 795626011096, 795626011072, 795626011904
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Flashing|
|Compatible Batteries:||3 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Strap|
|Flashlight Usage:||Headlamps, Safety-Rated|
|Throw Distance (Max):||50m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Princeton Tec Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2" (L) x 1.25" (W) x 1.25" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(279 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(22 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(35 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!