Princeton Tec Remix Pro MPLS - 300 Lumens - Multi-Beam, Multiple Colors and Color LED Options
Princeton Tec Remix 300 Pro MPLS Headlamp
Multiple LED Arrays
The Princeton Tec Remix Pro MPLS is an incredibly lightweight and reliable headlamp for numerous kinds of professionals and tasks. This headlamp has a few different models to make sure that you can have the LED options that will benefit you the most. Each lamp has an array of Maxbright and Ultrabright LEDs. LED color combination options range from: red and white/ red, white, green and infrared/ or red, white, blue and infrared. Each color has their own benefits - green and blue can be used for hunting and fishing, red preserves your night vision and is often used for night/map reading, and infrared is often used for personal locators. Whatever task and environment you are heading into, the Remix Pro MPLS can light your way.
Multi-Beam, User Friendly
The Remix Pro MPLS has the invaluable feature of having a combination beam pattern. This is ideal for adventurers and professionals that need flexibility as their environment or tasks change. The flood or wide beam is perfect for close to mid-range tasks, while the spot or focused beam can light up long distances. The large single button is easy to locate with a bare or gloved hand and you never have to worry about a complicated series of presses to get to the mode you need. Included in your purchase are mounting options for NVG and MOLLE (or standard) head band. Whether your headlamp is mounted to its head band, a MOLLE vest, or helmet, it has the capability of tilting 185° for perfect customizable lighting. Let Princeton Tec help you take your next adventure to the next level with the new Remix Pro MPLS!
- 300 lumen max brightness
- Max runtime of 49 hours
- 3 Ultrabright LEDs and 1 Maxbright LED
- Combined beam pattern - flood and spot
- Capable of rotating 185° for perfect lighting
- Multiple LED options for different needs
- Large single button interface
- Runs on 1 x CR123A battery (included)
- Easy access battery compartment
- Extremely lightweight
- Capable of performing in extreme temperatures
- Helmet mounting capability and included mount
- Flashing IR option available
- Low mode stepping cycle
- Available in Black, Camo (Multicam), Olive Drab, and Tan
- Proudly made in the United States
- Princeton Tec 5 Year Warranty
- 1 x Remix 300 Pro MPLS Headlamp
- 1 x CR123A Battery
- 1 x Standard Nylon Head Band
- 1 x NVG Adapter Plate
- 1 x Bracket Mount for MOLLE and/or Standard Nylon Head Band
- User Manual
Mode Brightness, Runtimes and Max Distances:
- Spot High: 300 lumens - 10 hours - 58 meters
- Spot Low: 80 lumens - 17 hours - 30 meters
- Red or Flood High: 8 lumens - 10 hours - 18 meters
- Red or Flood Low: 1.5 lumens - 49 hours - 7 meters
Specific LED Operation, Runtimes, Throws:To switch between light sources, press and hold button 1-2 seconds. To access high power spot beam, hold switch down.
Models and UPCs:Red and White LEDs:
Red, Green, White and Infrared LEDs:
Red, Blue, White and Infrared LEDs:
Note: For more specific instructions and information on operation and LED options, please see the included or downloadable user manual.
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Dual Flood / Spot, Red|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Bracket Mount, NVG Mount, Nylon Head Band, User Manual|
|Throw Distance (Max):||58m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Princeton Tec 5 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
- $1.10(235 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(40 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!