Rescueband Survival Bracelet - Holds Up To 550lbs - Red Outside with Navy Inside - 8 or 9 Inch Diameter
- Item #: RESCUEBAND-RED-NVY-OPT
- Brand: Rescueband
Offer valid while supplies last | Can not be combined with any other promotions
Paracord is lightweight nylon kernmantle rope originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II. In the field, paratroopers found this cord useful for many other tasks. This versatile cord was used by astronauts during STS-82 Space Shuttle Discovery mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope. Today, virtually all US Military units use the cord in situations where light cordage is needed. Typical uses include attaching equipment to harnesses, tying rucksacks to vehicle racks, securing camouflage nets to trees or vehicles, and it is often used to tie small or important items together to carry.
- Extends up to 9 feet, depending on bracelet size. 1 foot per inch of braided cord.
- USA manufactured Parachute Cord, handmade in USA by the Rescue Bands team
- Parachute Cord Strength - Holds up to 550 lbs External sheath holds 200 lbs, 7 internal cords hold up to 50 lbs each
- Tie internal cords together to extend length
- Color: Navy & Red
- Have hope! Use as an emergency tow rope.
- Camping or hiking outdoors? The list of uses is scores and scores.
- A tourniquet is an exceptional use. Tie it tight or leave it loose.
- Trunk too full and remains ajar? Tie it down & drive far.
- Sailing and break a line? Rescue Bands will work just fine.
- Got a boat? Secure to the dock or tie up a float.
- Are you stuck somewhere high? Safely lower yourself from the sky.
- Need to tie anything down? Rescue Bands are secure and sound.
- Have a meeting with your boss? Use the fine internal string as dental floss
To determine bracelet size, simply take a piece of string and measure around your wrist where the bracelet will sit. Then measure the length of the string in inches. Round up to the nearest inch.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(280 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(28 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(52 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black, Desert Tan, and Purple (Limited Edition)$64.95(37 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!