RovyVon Aurora A23 Compact EDC Flashlight - CREE or Nichia LED - Includes 600mAh Li-Poly Battery Pack
RovyVon Aurora A23
Bigger and Better, Choose Your LED
The Aurora A23 Flashlight is the newest member of the RovyVon family of popular EDC lights. This flashlight is a little bigger than the other models in the Aurora line. If larger hands have been holding you back from purchasing and carrying smaller lights, this model is for you! The pronounced metal side switch is easily located and operated with one hand so you still have a free hand to perform tasks or hold onto a dog leash. Choose from five different brightness settings and two special modes to fit a wide variety of everyday lighting needs. Powered by a replaceable (original RovyVon battery only) lithium polymer battery module that has a 600mAh capacity, it has the power to produce 1000 lumens (CREE version) and 700 lumens with 90+ color rendering index (CRI - Nichia version). Once all the power has been drained from your battery, or just want a back-up, you can order your replacement here too! Both LED options provide a high LED color temperature for better lighting that replicates bright natural lighting. The Nichia LED option is perfect for electricians and technicians as the CRI rating helps accentuate true colors found on wires and connectors. Once the power has been depleted from your A23, use any standard micro USB cord (not included) to charge up in just 1 hour! Built to last, the CNC precision crafted body is durable and waterproof up to one meter of water so you can use it in any weather without fear of damaging it. With these protections and features, this light will make a perfect addition to any EDC collection! Don't take our word for it, try the A23 or one of the revolutionary RovyVon EDC flashlights for yourself!
- 1000 max lumens (CREE LED)
- 700 max lumens 90+ CRI (Nichia LED)
- 9.5 hour runtime on low
- Compact and lightweight - perfect EDC
- 5 brightness modes, including Moonlight and Turbo
- Special modes - SOS and Strobe for emergencies and self defense
- Extremely durable CNC precision crafted 6063 aluminum alloy housing
- Easily one-hand operated - metal side switch (e-switch)
- Stainless steel pocket slip and tail paracord hole for easy carrying
- Waterproof up to a meter deep
- 1 hour quick charge with micro USB charging port (cable not included)
- Powered by a 600mAh lithium polymer battery
- Battery is a easily replaceable module
- Two LED options to fit your preferences
- CREE XP-L HD LED with 6500K-7000K Cool White color
- Nichia 219C LED with 4500K-5000K Neutral White color - 90+ CRI
- Constant current circuitry - no PWM (no reduction in power during use)
- Pogo pin connection
- RovyVon 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Replacement Battery Pack Module, RovyVon RA20 available here
- 1 x A23 Flashlight
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- 1 x Key Ring
- 1 x 1 Meter Paracord
- 1 x User Manual
- Warranty Card
CREE LED Brightness Outputs and Runtimes:
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1.5 mins> 250 lumens - 70 mins
- High: 700 lumens - 1.5 mins> 250 lumens - 110 mins
- Medium: 170 lumens - 130 mins
- Low: 40 lumens - 9.5 hours
- Moonlight: 1 lumen - 72 hours
Nichia LED Brightness Outputs and Runtimes:
- Turbo: 700 lumens - 1.5 mins> 250 lumens - 80 mins
- High: 450 lumens - 1.5 mins> 250 lumens - 130 mins
- Medium: 120 lumens - 170 mins
- Low: 30 lumens - 9.5 hours
- Moonlight: 0.5 lumen - 72 hours
- Momentary On: Press and hold, release to turn off
- Constant On: Double click from Low (default)
- Mode Switching Click to cycle thru Low - Medium - High - Turbo
- Turn Off: (1) In any mode, long press 3 seconds (2) Click to turn off when light, works in any mode that runs over 3 mins
- Memory: It will be turned on back in the mode it was turned off in, if the mode was used for over 3 mins
Special Modes - SOS and Strobe:
- Turn On: Triple Click
- Mode Switch: Click to cycle through SOS - Strobe
- Turn Off: (1) In either mode, 3 second long press (2) Click to turn off
- Turn On: Click 4 times
- Turn Off: Click once
- Length: 2.99" (76mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.85" (21.5mm)
- Weight: 1.76oz. (49.8g)
Note: The CREE LED version of the A23 - There is an automatic step down in Turbo mode from 1000 lumens to 250 lumens when left on for more than 90 seconds. This is to protect the battery and internal components of the flashlight, this is not a defect. Specification table below lists CREE LED outputs - Please refer to the specification table in the slides to see the Nichia LED specs.
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||RA20 Module|
|Included Accessories:||Key Ring, Lanyard, Paracord, Pocket Clip, USB Cable, User Manual|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Keychain|
|Throw Distance (Max):||150m|
|LED:||CREE XP-L HD|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, RovyVon 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.99" (L) x 0.85" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I like the simplistic look of the light, it's classy but still functional.
Unlike the A3x it comes with a clip to keep it from rolling.
Like the A3x I like the beam pattern (good spread).
I purchased this based on it's combination of things, mainly: output, runtime, # of modes and reviews.
Again, like the A3x; I would have no problem buying another one (and did).
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(278 Reviews)As Low As: $11.70 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(16 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(50 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(35 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!