RovyVon A3x Mini Keychain Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 450 or 650 Lumens - Nichia 219C or CREE XP-G3 LED - Included Built-in Li-ion Battery Pack - Red or Gun Metal
RovyVon A3x Keychain Flashlight
The Upgraded A3 Thanks to Feedback from You
The newly upgraded Aurora A3x is made in part due to the positive feedback and suggestions from the community that RovyVon took into account when updating the A3. Available with two different color and LED options, this keychain light has an upgraded output, UI, and hidden Strobe feature. Capable of a 650 lumen output (that's 100 more lumens than the previous A3), the upgraded A3x has a simplified UI that utilizes momentary-on, a double click for on, and a single click for mode cycling. Not to mention there is now a mode memory that remembers the last mode that was used for over 3 minutes and defaults to that mode when turned on again. Additionally, the Strobe mode is easily accessible with a triple-click from either off or any mode. Upgrade to the A3x today for an improved performance from your keychain light.
- Optional CREE XP-G3 or Nichia 219C (90+ CRI) LED
- Powered by a built-in 260mAh Li-po rechargeable battery
- Micro USB rechargeable with charging indicator (fully charges in 70 minutes)
- E-switch supports one-handed operation
- Constant Current board, no PWM
- Ergonomic design provides better grip and hold
- Reversible pocket clip included and paracord hole at tail
- Tail stand capability
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Stainless Steel Keyring
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Warranty Card
- LED: CREE XP-G3 S5 or Nichia 219C (90+ CRI)
- Power Source: 260mAh Li-po rechargeable battery
- Output / Runtime:
- CREE XP-G3 S5:
- High: 650 lumens / 1.5 + 70 minutes
- Medium: 360 lumens / 1.5 + 95 minutes
- Low: 10 lumens / 8 hours
- Moonlight: 2 lumens / 30 hours
- Nichia 219C:
- High: 450 lumens / 1.5 + 80 minutes
- Medium: 260 lumens / 1.5 + 120 minutes
- Low: 15 lumens / 9 hours
- Moonlight: 2 lumens / 32 hours
- Note: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the heat generated.
- Peak Beam Intensity:
- CREE XP-G3: 1080cd
- Nichia 219C: 850cd
- Peak Beam Distance:
- CREE XP-G3: 109 meters
- Nichia 219C: 90 meters
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- IP-Rating: IP65 (weather resistant)
- Length: 2.26" (57.3mm)
- Diameter: 0.61" (15.6mm)
- Weight: 0.69oz (19.5g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, High CRI, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||Battery Pack|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Key Ring, Lanyard, USB Cable, User Manual|
|Throw Distance (Max):||90m|
|LED:||Nichia 219C R9050|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, RovyVon 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.26" (L) x 0.61" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
It's small, probably the smallest one I own which is good and bad.
It can be kept/ stored anywhere but it's easy to lose (attached a lanyard to it to keep track of the thing). Not having an anti roll design doesn't help things, but this was probably made for keychain carry.
The light output is good, I like the beam pattern (good spread + hotspot) not throwy.
The charging light indicator at the switch is appreciated (wish the A23 had this).
Wouldn't hesitate to purchase again (and I did).
Runtimes on the specs show a High of 450 LU for 1.5 mins before a step down to 100 LU and then useable light for 80 mins. I have found with my two other RovyVons, the stated runtimes are refreshingly accurate. The red low battery light on the switch came on after 30 mins of my runtime test on High. During that time, the output went from High/450 LU to about 100 LU after 90 seconds as expected. The light did not get hot while on High. It barely got warm. It remained at that brightness for the next 30 mins or so, then slowly got dimmer to approx 25 LU over the next 20 mins. After a total of approx 80 mins, the light was barely 5 LU. Charging the A3X after my runtime test took approx. 70 mins, just as the specs stated. The Memory mode is new. After the A3x is on the same mode for three mins, it will turn on in that mode. The starting mode will not change until you have it on a different mode for another three mins. The strobe mode is also different from previous models. On the A3x, it is activated by three quick presses of the switch, as opposed to cycling through each mode. This is a nice improvement. The switch is new and will turn red when the power is low.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase.
- $1.45(134 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(54 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!