Sillites SCR Tamper-Resistant Self-Contained Receptacle Outlet, 15 Amp 120 Volt, White (SCRW), Brown (SCRBR), or Black (SCRMB)
- Item #: SILLITES-SELF-RCPT-OPT
- Brand: Sillites
|1 - 4||$18.95 ea.|
|5 - 9||$17.95 ea.|
|10 - 49||$17.50 ea.|
Sillites Self Contained Receptacle
Available In Black, White And Brown
The Original Sillite SCR Self Contained Receptacle is an easy-to-install outlet which can be used to plug in your Sillite candles on your window sill or mantle, kitchen appliances in your cabinets and islands, and can even be installed in your floor using the floor ring for electrical devices. It provides a sleek and inconspicuous outlet so you can plug in all your favorite appliances without having an ugly, protruding outlet.Features and Specifications:
- The smallest 120 volt 15 amp outlet on the market. NO additional junction box is needed
- Tamper resistant to meet section 406.11 of the 2008 NEC
- Use in: Window Sills, Mantels, Kitchen Islands, Cabinets, Baseboards and in other wood surfaces. Add Floor Ring to use in floors
- Mounts flush
- Easiest receptacle to install in any wood surface - simply drill a 1-3/4" hole instead of cutting out for a square junction box
- Includes matching cover cap that can be painted in the field
- Available in white (SCRW), Brown (SCRBR, and black (SCRMB)
- Accepts one or two sections of 12/2 or 14/2 Romex, for easy "daisy-chain" wiring
- Can also be used in existing wood surfaces where a 1-3/4" diameter x 2-1/4" deep hole will fit; e.g. Windows in a 2x6 wall, picture frame windows, kitchen islands
- Very pleased with this product. It is easily mountable, and completely sealed once installed. Eliminates the need for a large electrical box and separate outlets. Just use the right size hole cutter and you're in business.
- The socket itself is very tight and stiff, and is difficult to insert and remove plugs (due, I think, to the tamper resistant nature of this product). However, I expect this will change over time and the sockets will loosen up some. Besides, given the choice of having the outlet so loose that the plug falls out or having them rather stiff, tight is preferable.
- $1.10(239 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(44 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!