Streamlight 69473 TLR 10 G Flex Weapon Light - 1000 Lumens - Includes 2 x CR123A - Black
- 1000-lumen LED and green laser for dynamic target identification and acquisition
- Ambidextrous paddle switches on rear easy to reach from the trigger guard
- Customizable switch assembly lets you adapt the light
- Light conforms to the rail without exposing hands to the muzzle
|Tactical, Law Enforcement
|1 x LED
|656ft / 200m
|Dual Tail Switch
|3.87" / 98.2mm
|1.18" / 29.8mm
|1.5" / 38.1mm
|4.62oz / 131g
|2 x CR123A
|Streamlight Lithium CR123A Batteries
|Streamlight TLR-10 G FLEX
|High Switch (Mounted)
|2 x CR123A Lithium Batteries
Streamlight TLR 10 G Flex with Green Laser
Customizable High/Low Switch Assembly
A key feature of the Streamlight TLR 10 G Flex is its customizable ambidextrous switch assembly. The TLR 10 comes with high and low switch options to adapt the design to your style. You can also mix and match with the two rear switches which will be easy to reach from the trigger guard.
Weapon Light Outfitted with Green Laser Sight
The TLR10 has windage and elevation screws to adjust for your environment. Use the laser sight in conjunction with the 1000-lumen flashlight to cut through the night effortlessly, emitting a light beam 200 meters long. A powerful strobe function rounds out the light's tactical prowess.
Dual CR123A batteries will last you through each use, supplying runtimes between 1.5 hours for the LED and laser to 11 hours for the laser alone.
- Notable Features
- » Strobe light functionality excellent for self-defense and signaling
- » 2 x CR123A batteries are included for first-class replaceable power
- » Weight lighter than a baseball adds minimal weight signature to small arms when mounted
- » Military-grade anodized aluminum construction with IPX4 water resistance rating withstands tough deployments
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. Please do not place an order if you are located outside of the US. Exceptions can be made for APO/FPO and for similar addresses with a US zipcode.
Reviews and Q&A