Streamlight Microstream USB Rechargeable EDC Flashlight - C4 LED - 250 Lumens - Includes 350mAh Li-ion Battery Pack - Clam Shell or Boxed
Streamlight Microstream USB EDC Flashlight
Your Favorite EDC is Now Rechargeable!
The Streamlight Microstream USB rechargeable EDC flashlight is the new-and-improved version of your favorite everyday carry light. This handheld torch is still under four inches long and features the same great reversible pocket clip; however, now instead of using AAA batteries to power your light, the Microstream USB uses a built-in li-ion battery. Now, instead of having to open up the flashlight to replace the batteries, simply slide the head cover of the Microstream USB forward to expose the hidden micro USB port. The charging cable is even included with your purchase, so all you'll need to provide is a power source! Why not consider the Streamlight EPU-5200 portable USB charger to recharge your new EDC light? The Microstream USB rechargeable flashlight even features an LED status indicator that is located in the tailcap switch. When plugged in, the red light indicates that the battery is being charged while the green means that your light is fully charged and is ready for use.
Now With More Light!
With more power comes a brighter output. The Streamlight Microstream USB EDC flashlight now offers two output modes instead of the single 45-lumen output of the original: a 250-lumen High and a 50-lumen Low. While there are a lot of great new features, Streamlight listened to their customers and kept the design of the light almost exactly the same. This everyday carry flashlight still offers the same push-button tail switch design with both momentary- and constant-on functionality; however, now you just have a choice of brightness levels. If you are a fan of the original Streamlight Microstream EDC flashlight, then you'll love the upgrades in the rechargeable version. Take your collection to the next level with this new-and-improved mini rechargeable light from Streamlight!Features:
- Built-in lithium-ion battery charges in 4 hours; rechargeable up to 300 times for long-lasting power.
- Multi-function push-button tail switch with charge indicator:
- Red = charging
- Green = fully charged
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction to withstand everyday carry.
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens holds up to the typical wear-and-tear of everyday use.
- Metal sleeve prevents damage to the USB charge port - simply slide the sleeve forward to reveal charge port.
- Reversible pocket clip also attaches to the brim of a hat for hands-free use.
- Included Accessories:
- USB cord
- High-strength lanyard
- Ultra-compact design fits in the palm of your hand or comfortably in your pocket.
- Compatible with Streamlight's EPU-5200™ portable USB charger #22600 (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer covers defective product.
- LED: C4
- Power Source: 350 mAh Streamlight Lithium Ion cell with on board safety circuit. Rechargeable up to 300 times.
- Peak Beam Distance:
- High - 68 meters (223.097 ft.)
- Low - 31 meters (101.706 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity:
- High - 1150 cd.
- Low - 250 cd.
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 250 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes
- Low - 50 lumens - 3 hours 30 minutes
- IPX Rating: IPX-4 (Protected against splashing water from all directions)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters (3.281 ft.)
- Length - 3.87" (98.2 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.61" (15.6 mm)
- Weight with Battery: 1.20 oz. (34.1 g)
|Output Modes:||Dual Brightness Levels, Momentary|
|Compatible Batteries:||Battery Pack|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, USB Cable|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||68m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.87" (L) x 0.61" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Olight M2R Warrior
Olight SRII Baton
While I appreciate lights in the CR123 family They are a little bulky which lead me to just carrying an 18650 for a while but I found that I would leave the light in my vehicle or at home and just when I needed some light I'd have to use my cell phone (if it were charged). I went back to a CR123 style light but I still wasn't happy. I wanted something I could carry without noticing it. This is where the Microstream comes in.
- You don't notice it's there.
- Good lumen output/runtime
- Clip is excellent
- Charging is easy and uses a charger that I already have (one was supplied as well).
- Streamlight CS
- Not a standard AAA (nothing major but it is what it is).
- Won't tail stand.
- Lowest mode is 50 lumens (not terrible but a lower output would be nice in addition to the two mods)
For me the Pros far outweigh the cons. This is a light that is super handy but stays out of the way as an EDC light. Well done Streamlight.
Also thanks to Battery Junction for the great CS as always.
- $1.10(239 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!