Streamlight Vantage 180 Multi-Purpose LED Flashlight with Helmet Bracket - 1 x White and 1 x Blue LEDs - 250 Lumens - Includes 2 x CR123A - Orange or Black - Boxed
Streamlight Vantage 180 Multi-Purpose LED Flashlight
The Ultimate Firefighter Light
The Streamlight Vantage 180 LED Flashlight is a versatile, one-of-a-kind light designed specifically for use by firefighters. This innovative illuminator comes equipped with a powerful C4® LED that can produce a radiant 250 Lumen beam of white light that can throw further than 500 feet, more than enough brightness to scan the darkest rooms and buildings. The flashlight is operated using a simple pushbutton switch that is large enough to be used effortlessly even while wearing gloves, typically a necessity for firefighters. The Vantage 180 comes with a multi-function clip made from sturdy stainless steel for mounting on your helmet or other gear for hands-free illumination for when you have your hands full battling flames! The light itself is made from lightweight but durable nylon polymer and measures just over 5 inches long, making it easy to carry or fasten.
See Everything, Stay Visible
The Vantage 180 is designed to ensure you can see and be seen from any direction. The flashlight comes with a pivoting head that allows for up to 180° of rotation, letting it be used as a right angle light or simply adjusted to the angle that best suits your needs. The modestly-sized light doesn't like to brag, but in addition to its primary LED, it also features a dual-LED taillight for more specialized lighting; light literally shines out its backside! The taillight comes with a white LED that is angled downward to help illuminate the ground in front of you, as well as a blue LED that can be clearly seen even in thick smoke. Keeping yourself visible and knowing where to step are both vital to firefighters and the Vantage 180 ensures both are covered.
- Designed specifically for use by firefighters
- Super-tough nylon polymer construction
- Able to be used as a handheld, right angle, or helmet-mounted light
- TIR (Total Internal Refraction) optics produce focused beam with optimal peripheral light
- Built-in stainless steel clip for multiple attaching methods
- Light's head able to pivot 180° for customizable lighting angles
- Easy-to-use push-button switch can be used effortlessly even while wearing gloves
- Specialized taillight comes with two LEDs
- White LED - Downcast flood light for seeing what is around your feet. Light angled down at 90°.
- Blue LED - Clearly visible light even in heavy smoke to mark your position.
- Available in Black or Safety Orange
- Comes with Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1 x Stainless Steel Multi-Function Clip
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- LED: 1 x C4® LED, 1 x White Rear LED, 1 x Blue Rear LED
- Power Source: 2 x CR123A (Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 170 meters (557.7 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 7200 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 250 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Low - 100 Lumens - 12 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-7 (Waterproof and submersible up to 1 meter for 30 min.)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length - 5.20" (132 mm)
- Head Diameter - 1.60" (40.6 mm)
- Body Diameter - 1.06" (26.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (156 g)
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Helmet Mount|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Helmet-Mounted, Right Angle, Worklights|
|Throw Distance (Max):||170m|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Streamlight Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||5.2" (L) x 1.6" (Head Diameter)1.06" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
- $1.10(246 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $66.95(57 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black or L-Dock Bundle$64.95(46 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!