Sunwayman T26C Ultra-Compact Side Switch Tactical Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 800 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650, 2 x CR123As/16340s - Champagne, Dark Black or Sky Gray
Sunwayman T26C Ultra-Compact Flashlight
A potent combination of power and portability, the Sunwayman T26C Ultra-Compact Flashlight is one of the best every day carry flashlights on the market. Less than four inches in length, this powerful illuminator uses its sophisticated CREE XM-L2 U3 LED to generate up to 800 Lumens of stunning brightness, as well as three lower constant brightness outputs ranging from 580 to 27 Lumens and a tactical Strobe Mode. All outputs can be easily accessed and cycled through using the flashlight's stainless steel body switch located just below the head. Double clicking the body switch while the light is off will activate its Locking Function, which prevents the light from being accidentally activated. While running on its maximum output, the T26C will automatically dim to its 580 Lumen output after 3 minutes in order to conserve battery. The T26C is able to run on a number of different battery types, including a single 18650 rechargeable battery or a pair of either CR123A batteries or 16340 (RCR123A) batteries, giving its user a variety of power options. The flashlight even features reverse polarity protection, which prevents damage to both the flashlight and batteries caused by improperly installed batteries.
Versatile & Durable
The T26C's lightweight body is crafted using aerospace-grade T6 aluminum alloy and is coated with a hard-anodized finish to give it enhanced durability. Its LED is surrounded by a quality smooth metal reflector and covered by a convex lens, which allows for optimal throw with as much as 97% light transmittance. The lens is surrounded by a stainless steel retaining ring that protects both the lens and the LED from possible impact and water damage. The light's advanced constant current circuit ensures consistent brightness output when in use. The T26C features tail stand capability so the flashlight can be used hands-free as a candle when needed. The flashlight can even double as a headlamp when attached to Sunwayman's Slip Resistant Headband using the included stainless steel clip. Compact, powerful, and practical, the Sunwayman T26C Ultra-Compact Flashlight is the perfect flashlight for any every day user.
- Body made of aerospace-grade T6 aluminum alloy with a hard-anodized finish for improved durability
- Convex lens and quality smooth reflector allow for as much as 97% light transmittance
- Stainless steel retaining ring helps protect lens and LED
- Constant current circuit allows for steady, consistent brightness
- Stainless Steel Body Switch used to easily access and cycle through all outputs
- Locking Function prevents light from being accidentally activated
- Tail stand capability for candle use or other hands-free use
- Compatible with Sunwayman Headband for use as a headlamp
- Features reverse polarity protection to protect the flashlight from improperly installed batteries
- Included Accessories:
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Spare O-Rings
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A OR 2 x 16340 (RCR123A)
- Working Voltage: 2.6V - 8.4V
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo 800 Lumens - 3 Min. + 2 Hours
- High 580 Lumens - 2 Hours
- Medium 220 Lumens - 10 Hours
- Low 27 Lumens - 60 Hours
- Strobe - N/A
- Length - 3.66"
- Head Diameter - 1.02"
- Body Diameter - 0.94"
- Weight: 1.72 oz. (excluding battery)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 U3|
|Product Certifications:||IPX-8, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, SUNWAYMAN 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||3.66" (L) x 1.02" (Head Diameter)0.94" (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
I use it with a headband mounted on the side of my head as a very even headlamp.
Anyone wanting a real flat even elimination with zilch throw should get this light. The price is fair and it is quite small for a18650 battery light.
I like Sunwayman lights. My V11R is a personal EDC favorite and I thought this would be a great pocketable 18650 option, but it's not.
That said the T26 is very aesthetically sharp looking, but it is functionally an inferior product.
It has an extraordinarily floody beam. The beam pattern on this light is probably the floodiest beam I have ever seen.
This obviously limits it's available throw and so limits it to short range.
The other thing is the small, metal side switch. While it has a nice click to it and looks sharp. It is flush mounted into the side of the flashlight and is a constant hassle to locate in the dark.
Not a good thing in a flashlight, if you have to struggle to turn it on everytime.
And, as I mentioned in the title, I had mine for all of a month before it bricked on me. No going for a swim, no obvious trauma to the light, it just stopped working.
- $1.45(134 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(54 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!