SureFire 2211 X LED Wristlight - 300 Lumens - Includes 1 x CR123A (2211X-A-BK)
Surefire 2211X LED WristLight
Something Up Your Sleeve
Part of Surefire's unique WristLight family, the 2211X LED WristLight keeps your hands free with a source of illumination up your sleeve. But this light doesn't need magic to impress; the wrist light is capable of producing an astounding 300 Lumens of brightness using its almost indestructible LED, all while being powered by just a single CR123A battery (included). The light's unique faceted reflector helps produce a wide and even MaxVision Beam™ that is ideal for close-range lighting. The 2211X also features 2 dimmer outputs of 60 Lumens and 15 Lumens, accessible by hold down the light's pushbutton switch, fitting a number of different lighting needs for a variety of situations.
While the WristLight's imposing output grabs your attention, its the light's rugged construction that seals the deal for its case as a capable illuminator. Following suit with its LED, the 2211X's body is made of a lightweight but sturdy polymer that is extremely resistant to water and impact damage. Even the light's adjustable nylon wristband is highly weather-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor activities. For anyone who requires ample lighting while keeping their hands free, the Surefire 2211X WristLight is a must have!
Features and Specifications:
- Powerful LED is nearly indestructible, regulated to optimize output and runtime
- Specialized reflector helps produce broad, even MaxVision Beam™ ideal for close-range lighting
- Lightweight polymer body is incredibly durable, resistant to shock and water damage
- Adjustable nylon wristband securely fastens to any size wrist
- Easy-to-use pushbutton switch used to activate / deactivate light, quickly cycle through outputs
- Power Source: 1 x CR123A Battery (Included)
- Brightness Outputs:
- High - 300 Lumens - 1 Hour 30 Min.
- Medium - 60 Lumens - 7 Hours
- Low - 15 Lumens - 13 Hours
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
Please Note: This item cannot be exported from the USA. The only exception is for APO/FPO and similar addresses with a US zip code.
Reviews and Q&A