Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 30005 ICR 18650 2600mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Unprotected Rechargeable Battery for Pack-Building (TABS OPTIONAL)
| Reg. Price $14.95
Usually ships the next business day
|1 - 4||$7.45 ea.|
|5 - 9||$7.15 ea.|
|10 - 19||$7.10 ea.|
|20 - 59||$7.00 ea.|
|60 - 99||$6.95 ea.|
PLEASE NOTE: Image shown with optional tabs. If you are looking to purchase with tabs, please select from above drop down box.
3.7V 2600mAh Li-ion BatteryThis high energy density lithium-ion battery from Tenergy is perfect for building battery packs for various applications. The 3.7 Volt 2600 mAh capacity provides a long lasting, efficient discharge for maximum runtime for your flashlight or other device. The lightweight 18650 cell has been tested by the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life span, so there are no surprises. Also, this 18650 has been manufactured under the ISO9001-2000 standard to assure top notch quality. These 18650 supply three times the voltage of 1.2V AA NiMH or NiCd rechargeable batteries. Various applications this Tenergy 18650 can be used for digital camcorders, cameras, e-books or building laptop batteries.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity with Tabs
- Higher energy density, higher capacity and lower weight than other types rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Improved Battery Safety
- Free from Leakage of Liquid Electrolyte
- Low Battery Internal Impedance
- High Capacity at Low Temperature (-10C or below)
- Commonly used for building laptop batteries, digital camcorder, digital camera, e-book, etc.
- Capacity:* Nominal: 2600 mAh, Minimum: 2450 mAh
- Dimensions Diameter: 18.3 +/- 0.1 mm (Max 18.4 mm)
- Height: 64.8 +/- 0.2 mm (Max 65.1 mm)
- Weight (Typical) ~ 44.5 g
- Nominal Voltage Average 3.7V
- Internal Impedance < 90 mho (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance 80% of initial capacity at 300 cycles
- Manufacturer Part Number: 30005
- Charger: Current = 1075mA
- Voltage = 4.2 V
- End Current = 50 mA (CCV)
- Discharge: Current = 430 mA
- End Voltage = 3.0 V
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||2600|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||3 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.551" (L) x 0.72" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||168A, 18650, 19670, Protected 18650, Unprotected 18650|
By Niles Busler
June 1, 2016
They Just Work!
I bought the these with tabs, and they work great with small solar systems....no more battery contact issues.
Bay Area, CA
June 20, 2015
Tenergy 30005 Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery
It seems okay, they charge fine, and work well so far.
By Johnny Mesman
March 5, 2015
Great battery for the price.
Great battery for price. Was as described in ad.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(248 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Sunwayman V11R Variable Output Flashlight with Magnetic Control - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 570 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A/16340$49.50(9 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $23.95(40 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(123 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!