Tenergy 10511 4/5 Sub C 2000mAh 1.2V 2A High-Drain Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Flat Top Battery - With or Without Tabs - Bulk
Tenergy 10511 4/5 Sub C NiMH Flat Top Battery
The Tenergy 10511 4/5 C Flat Top Battery is a small but mighty rechargeable cell that is a potent combination of power and longevity. This unique battery is typically used to make battery packs for devices like RC toys and power tools, and is available with or without tabs, which can make it easier to build packs. The powerful cell features a stable Nickel Metal Hydride chemistry that gives it a sizable 2000 mAh capacity, enough to run your high performance devices through extended use. The long-lasting cell is capable of bring recharged up to 500 times before it sees a decline in capacity, giving you plenty of use before it needs replacing.Features & Specifications:
- Perfect for making battery packs for RC cars, power tools, etc.
- Available with or without tabs
- Battery Size: 4/5 Sub C
- Battery Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Nominal Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Max Charging Current: 1.0A (0.5C)
- Recommended Charging Current: 200mA (0.1C)
- Estimated Charge Cycles: 500 cycles
- Max Discharge Current: 2.0A (1.0C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F to 95°F (-20°C to 35°C)
- Shelf Life: 4-6 Years
- Length - 1.28" (32.5 mm)
- Diameter - 0.88" (22.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.53 oz. (43.5 g)
|Battery Size:||Sub C|
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||2000|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||4-6 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||HR22C429, KR22C429, SC, Sub C, Sub-C, Type 323|
- $1.45(127 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(31 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black or Desert Tan$64.95(38 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!