Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 10505 Sub C 4200mAh 1.2V High-Drain 40A Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Flat Top Battery with or without Tabs - Bulk
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Sc size, 4200 mAh Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery.
- Up to 40 Amps of high drain current, ideal for making various battery packs for heavy duty applications such as remote control (RC) toys, electrical guns, power tools and backups.
- Solderable tabs provide a cost effective and easy way to make your own power pack of different voltage and shape.
- Each cell is individually checked before shipping and all the batteries are matched.
- Ultra high capacity, 40% more running time than Ni-Cd Sc battery.
- Very long cycle life and Rapid battery charge up
- Significant savings (60 % or more) from any retail stores.
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Dimension: Height 43 mm, Diameter 23 mm
- Weight: 65g per cell
- Capacity: 4200 mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Single Cell Resistance <=5 Mili Ohm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 300 mA
- Rapid Charge: 1.5 hours @ 3000 mA
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10505
|Battery Size:||Sub C|
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||4200|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||4-6 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||HR22C429, KR22C429, SC, Sub C, Sub-C, Type 323|
100% Recommend this product (4 of 4 responses)
By Jan K.
November 5, 2017
Great battery for the Hewlett Packard HP-97 calculator battery pack
Bought these batteries in April 2017 and installed them into the battery pack for my HP97 calculator. I have replaced many batteries in the pack over the years but these batteries have excelled in power and has very low self discharge. (November 2017) I use the calculator on battery all the time and only connect the HP charger through a timer for charge to avoid overcharging. You do have to modify the battery pack plastic body and cut out some of the plastic to get the batteries to fit. I tape everything together with electrical tape.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
January 2, 2017
Matched sub c cells that perform!!!
I purchased these Tenergy cells to rebuild a rechargeable battery pack for an electric impact tool used in the automotive industry. These cells were the right size and fit the plastic battery case very well. Impact not only has a longer run time but has more power now. I would recommend using these cells to rebuild other types of drill / impact batteries. Just be sure your charger is NiMh capable.
May 24, 2016
Excellent power source
Tenergy makes high quality cells. I've used their products in micro flying RC to heavy duty applications for several years. Three years ago I purchased four of these cells to replace a set for an outdoor power tool (electric hand shears for lawn work) and they've been through two seasons and now into their third season as I type out this review. By comparison, the other no brand cells would last a season with diminishing returns after every charge cycle. These Tenergy cells continue to perform with no noticeable degradation in performance as we move into our third spring/summer cycle of lawn care. These are a great value.
June 8, 2015
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(237 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Sunwayman V11R Variable Output Flashlight with Magnetic Control - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 570 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A/16340$49.50(8 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $23.95(38 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(119 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!