Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 10514 Sub C 5000mAh 1.2V High-Drain 40A Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Flat Top Battery with or without Tabs - Bulk
- Item #: TENERGY-SUBC-5000-PROPEL-OPT
- Brand: Tenergy
Usually ships the next business day
|1 - 3||$7.40 ea.|
|4 - 11||$7.10 ea.|
|12 - 49||$6.95 ea.|
|50 - 99||$6.80 ea.|
|100 - 199||$6.75 ea.|
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Sc size, 5000 mAh Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery.
- Up to 40 Amps high drain current rate, ideal for making various battery packs for heavy duty applications such as remote control (RC) toys, electrical guns, power tools and backups.
- Solderable tabs provide a cost effective and easy way to make your own power pack of different voltages and shapes.
- Each cell is individually checked before shipping and all the batteries are matched.
- Ultra high capacity, 40% more running time than Ni-Cd Sc battery.
- Very long cycle life and Rapid battery charge up
- Significant savings (60 % or more) from any retail stores.
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Dimension: Height 44.05 mm, Diameter 23.33 mm
- Weight: 71g per cell
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Single Cell Resistance <=5 Mili Ohm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 300 mA
- Rapid Charge: 1.5 hours @ 3000 mA
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10514
|Battery Size:||Sub C|
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||5000|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||4-6 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||HR22C429, KR22C429, SC, Sub C, Sub-C, Type 323|
June 11, 2014
Excellent value and quality.
2 Questions & 2 Answers
from Green Valley, AZ asked:
July 10, 2015
What is the end-to-end length of the battery? I am trying to replace a pack of batteries that have a 1.267" barrel length.
Dimensions: Height - 1.73" (44.05mm) Diameter - 0.91" (23.33 mm)
Submitted by: Customer Service on July 10, 2015
from Athens, Greece asked:
June 12, 2014
What is the end of charge voltage?
The end voltage of discharge is 1.0V
Submitted by: Customer Service on June 12, 2014
- $1.10(239 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!