Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Tenergy 10514 Sub C 5000mAh 1.2V High-Drain 40A Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Flat Top Battery with or without Tabs - Bulk
You Save 43%
| Reg. Price $12.95
Usually ships the next business day
|1 - 3||$7.40 ea.|
|4 - 11||$7.10 ea.|
|12 - 49||$6.95 ea.|
|50 - 99||$6.80 ea.|
|100 - 199||$6.75 ea.|
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Sc size, 5000 mAh Nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery.
- Up to 40 Amps high drain current rate, ideal for making various battery packs for heavy duty applications such as remote control (RC) toys, electrical guns, power tools and backups.
- Solderable tabs provide a cost effective and easy way to make your own power pack of different voltages and shapes.
- Each cell is individually checked before shipping and all the batteries are matched.
- Ultra high capacity, 40% more running time than Ni-Cd Sc battery.
- Very long cycle life and Rapid battery charge up
- Significant savings (60 % or more) from any retail stores.
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Dimension: Height 44.05 mm, Diameter 23.33 mm
- Weight: 71g per cell
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Single Cell Resistance <=5 Mili Ohm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 300 mA
- Rapid Charge: 1.5 hours @ 3000 mA
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 10514
|Battery Size:||Sub C|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Flat Top|
|Battery Shelf Life:||4-6 Years|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||HR22C429, KR22C429, SC, Sub C, Sub-C, Type 323|
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
June 11, 2014
Excellent value and quality.
2 Questions & 2 Answers
from Green Valley, AZ asked:
July 10, 2015
What is the end-to-end length of the battery? I am trying to replace a pack of batteries that have a 1.267" barrel length.
Dimensions: Height - 1.73" (44.05mm) Diameter - 0.91" (23.33 mm)
on July 10, 2015
from Athens, Greece asked:
June 12, 2014
What is the end of charge voltage?
The end voltage of discharge is 1.0V
on June 12, 2014
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(237 Reviews)As Low As: $10.86 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Nitecore TIP SS USB Rechargeable Stainless Steel Key Light - CREE XP-G2 S3 LED - 360 Lumens - Includes 1 x Li-Ion Battery Pack - Comes in a Variety of Colors$34.95(1 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping Over $50!
Olight M2R Warrior Rechargeable Pocket-Friendly Tactical Flashlight - CREE XHP35 HD LED - Cool White or Neutral White - 1500 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As$99.95(0 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
Sunwayman P25C Pocket-Sized Thrower Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123As$44.00(21 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!