Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Underwater Kinetics UK3AA eLED CPO-AT Flashlight with Tail Switch - 8 Lumens - Class I Div 1 - Uses 3 x AAs - Black or Safety Yellow
Usually ships the next business day
Underwater Kinetics is a world-famous maker of dive equipment, flashlights, and heavy duty, waterproof cases. This brilliant secondary light is powered by 2 x AA batteries and features advanced LED technology, a convenient push-button interface, and the ability to mount to any helmet or hard hat with a compatible UK helmet clip.
- Thermal Recovery System transfers heat from LED to warm batteries for better cold weather performance
- Proprietary Compound Path Optics (CPO) permits high efficiency and compact size
- Push-button tail switch switches light between ON/OFF with continuous or momentary action
- Waterproof design for all weather use
- Beam produces a bright spot with almost no peripheral light so nearby personnel are not affected
- Powered by 3AA / LR6 Alkaline cells
- Can be mounted to any helmet or hard hat using a UK helmet clip
- High impact ABS, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber, construction for durability (CL I Div 1 model)
- High impact PC/ABS/Graphite, LEXAN® and polyurethane rubber construction for durability (ATEX model)
- Proudly made in the USA
|Output Modes:||Single Brightness Level|
|Compatible Batteries:||3 x AA|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Safety-Rated|
|Throw Distance (Max):||92.66m|
|Product Certifications:||Class I Div 1, Class II Div 1, Class III Div 1|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, Underwater Kinetics Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||5.3" (L) x 1.6" (W) x 1.4" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
Wonderful on the job light
November 8, 2016
So far this little guy has performed well beyond my expectations! The light has a nice focused beam that is bright, it works well in an industrial setting (power plant operator) and it has held up well to drops and abuse! It cleans up well, fits nicely in a front or back pocket. Im docking it one star because the metal clip does not come with the light, it needs to be ordered off UK's web store.
- Bright focused beam
- Good battery life
- Good construction
- Comfortable to use
- Easy to use
- No clip
Underwater Kinetics 3AA CPO tail switch review
June 19, 2015
Battery Junction gave superb service, but my cons are with Underwater Kinetics. If you can live with the CPO lens negatives I would recommend this flashlight.
- - Very bright central beam core.
- - Form factor is excellent. ( This is why I bought it). More compact then Streamlights version of a 4aa flashlight but Streamlights more conventional beam pattern is prefered.
- - The tail switch is a little too soft, but I like the fact I can back the bezel off a little to prevent an accidental "turn on".
- - Very little beam spill. Gives you tunnel vision. Example: Yes you can see the floor mounted chiller pump just fine, but you're not aware of the overhead 6" steel water line you're about to ram your head into. Yes the CPO description was accurate, but I was hoping for better.
- - Doesn't pump out 110 lumens for long. Why not be honest and call this a 60/70 lumen flashlight?
- $1.10(239 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(56 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!