Welcome back! We saved your shopping cart for you: View Cart
Underwater Kinetics Weatherproof 307 UltraBox - Black with Clear View Lid - Empty or Padded Liner (08454 08464)
Protect your electronics and gear from the elements with this Underwater Kinetics UltraBox. The rugged yet lightweight case is designed to protect your electronics and small gear from impact, weather, corrosion, and more. Made from high-impact ABS plastic, the Underwater Kinetics UltraBox is dent proof and waterproof and also utilizes an automatic pressure equalization valve to ensure easy opening after altitude or temperature changes. With its O-ring seal, the UltraBox is waterproof, moisture proof, and air-tight so your valuables will remain completely unharmed during extreme adventures such as scuba diving, boating, hiking, fishing, and much more.
Features and Specifications:
Features and Specifications:
- Available empty or with padded liner
- Dimensions (Length, Width, Depth):
- Internal Dimensions: 6.7L x 2.8W x 3.0D (in) / 17.0L x 7.0W x 5.5D (cm)
- Lid: 0.6in / 1.5cm
- Base: 2.4in / 6.0cm
- External Dimensions: 7.9L x 3.9W x 3.2D (in) / 20.0L x 15.0W x 7.3D (cm)
- Weight: 0.5 lbs / 0.23kg
- Waterproof, moisture proof, and dustproof
- Submersible to depths often exceeding 16 feet/5 meters
- Proprietary spring loaded latch which remains tightly shut when dropped from up to 6 feet (2 meters).
- High Impact ABS, LEXAN, polyurethane rubber & Stainless steel components
- Automatic pressure equalization valve insures easy opening after altitude or temperature change
- Optional removable shock-absorbent rubber liner protects sensitive equipment
- Optional nylon mesh lid pouch for storing accessories
- Available with clear lid to view contents or solid lid to protect against light
- Designed for mounting of an electronic panel in the lid or bottom of the case
- Proudly made in the USA
April 18, 2013
I bought the ultrabox 307 (lined) 2 years ago and I must say it is a superior product. It\'s awsome for holding small electronics. I have even placed a small solar cell phone charger in it and allowed it to charge up while in storage due to its clear view lid. I\'m very happy with this product. No it isn\'t cheap but you get what you pay for. Two thumbs up.
There are no questions or answers for this item.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$12.00(268 Reviews)As Low As: $795.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Powertac E30 Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U3 LED - 1180 Lumens - Includes 1 x 18650 and Charger$23.97(24 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
- $23.95(49 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included)$64.95(28 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!