Ultralife UHR-CR34610 D-cell 3V 11.1Ah Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Non-Rechargeable Transmitter Battery - PTC and Tab Options Available - Bulk - U10013, U10014, U10015, U10016
Ultralife UHR-CR34610 Transmitter Battery
3V | 11.1Ah | Terminal Options
The Ultralife UHR-CR34610 transmitter battery is specifically designed for use in telecommunication and imaging applications. This non-rechargeable D-cell offers a high energy density and an impressive runtime, both of which are required by surveillance and emergency locator transmitters (ELTs). ELTs are carried on a majority of US aircraft and are utilized in the event of an accident. The emergency locator transmitter sends out a distress signal to notify the appropriate authorities. This cell is a suitable replacement for use in the commonly-used AK-451, which requires four batteries to run. The UHR-CR34610 is a non-rechargeable D-cell battery and provides an impressive 11.1Ah to keep those electronic transmitters and telecommunication devices running for long periods of time.
This impressive transmitter battery has a lithium chemistry, which is one of the more versatile chemistries when it comes to dealing with fluctuating temperatures. Its long shelf life is made possible by the hermetically-sealed nickel plated steel container and high energy density. The Ultralife UHR-CR34610 comes with a variety of choices in PTC protection and tab terminals to make sure that it can fit whatever application you need it for.
- High 11.1 Ah capacity powers transmitters and telecommunication electronics for longer
- No voltage delay provides power on which you can rely
- Wide operating temperature is compatible with almost any environment
- Long operating life keeps life-saving electronics powered, for when they are needed the most
- Hermetically-sealed Ni-plated steel container maintains a long shelf life
- 10 year shelf life
- PTC and Tab options available
- Consumer Telematics
- Commercial Telematics
- Search & Rescue Devices
- Military Communications, Detectors, & Imaging
- Medical Devices
- Battery Size: D
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Primary (LiMnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Voltage Range: 1.5 to 3.3V
- Nominal Capacity: 11.1Ah @ 250mA to 2.0V @ 23°C
- Max Discharge Current: 3.3A continuous
- Pulse Capability: up to 7A
- PTC: U10014 and U10016 models have PTCs
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 161.6°F (-40°C to 72°C)
- Terminals: Pressure Contacts or Tabs
- Safety: Class 9 Hazmat - US and International
- Certifications: UL 1642, UN 38.3
- Height without Tabs: 2.38" (60.45mm)
- Height with Tabs: 2.39" (60.71mm)
- Diameter: 1.34" (34.01)
- U10013: 4.27 oz (121.12g)
- U10014: 4.28 oz (121.37g)
- U10015: 4.34 oz (123.18g)
- U10016: 4.35 oz (123.43g)
|Battery Capacity (mAh):||11100|
|Battery Terminal Type:||Pressure Contact|
|Battery Shelf Life:||10 Years|
|Product Certifications:||UL 1642, UN 38.3|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||2.38" (L) x 1.34" (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||US|
|Associated Battery Sizes:||13A, 13D, 813, AL-D, AM1, D, E95, EN95, KD, LR20, LR20XWA, MN1300, MX1300, PC1300, R20|
- $1.45(127 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(31 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black or Desert Tan$64.95(38 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!