Ultimate Survival Technologies SlothSak Chair - Inflatable Sofa / Camping Hammock - Blue (20-00055), Lime (20-00056) or Orange (20-00054)
Ultimate Survival Technologies SlothSak Chair - Available in Lime, and Orange*
Puffy, Fluffy Toughy
You've had a hard day hiking, grilling, and building camp. Why squat on minimalist stools or lay on the hard earth, when the knots in your back could unwind on this puffy pillow? Spruce up your camp, visit the park in style, or add some life to your office with SlothSak Chairs - the lightweight way to bring luxury anywhere. This portable chair pops open like a plastic bag when you swing it through the air. (Our customers recommend dashing a few steps to ensure you fully expand the chambers.) Fold the enclosure shut, clamp it down, and boom - you've got all the comfort of a chair without the weight, bulk, or pinchy mechanisms of lawn furniture.
The Air is Your Chair
Flop onto the SlothSak Chair with a satisfying thump, and you'll see where the name comes from. You'll never want to get up! Able to support up to 300 pounds, even bigger folks will be able to enjoy the SlothSak. And you won't have to worry if your kids or pups hop in your lap. The two inner pouches distribute the weight, making the SlothSak both comfortable and structurally sound. Ripstop polyester taffeta feels smooth against your skin, but can withstand the sticks and stones in the great outdoors. And reinforced stitching and abrasion-resistant pack-cloth add additional security to stress points. It's built to last!
Packs Down Small and Light
When it's time to break down and load out, you'll thank yourself for swapping a SlothSak in place of your old "portable" furniture. The chambers empty quickly, so the only real breakdown work is rolling it up and stuffing it in the included carry satchel. Squish it to get the last bit of air out, cinch the drawstring top, and you're ready to travel again. The SlothSak packs up so light, your kid can carry it. Colorful and ingenious, your SlothSak will be the center of curiosity and jealous glances when you bring it to the summer fireworks or music festival.
Also available in a larger version, the SlothSak Lounger.
- 2 separate inner chambers distribute your weight, maximize comfort, and increase durability
- Secure clasps keep SlothSak closed, even under hundreds of pounds of pressure
- Max weight capacity 430 lbs.
- Durable ripstop polyester taffeta construction
- Reinforced stitching and abrasion-resistant packcloth add strength to stress points
- Compresses down to a small, lightweight package
- Includes tie-down to secure SlothSak
- Includes cinch-bag style stuff sack with backpack handles
- Two-Year Limited Warranty
- MPN: 20-00054, 20-00055 (discontinued), 20-00056
- UPC: 815608020035, 815608020042 (discontinued), 815608020059
* Blue finish has been discontinued.
Titanium Innovations CR123A (12PK) 1400mAh 3V 3A Lithium Primary (LiMNO2) Button Top Photo Batteries - Box of 12, Shrink-Wrapped in Pairs$13.20(248 Reviews)As Low As: $12.60 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
Sunwayman V11R Variable Output Flashlight with Magnetic Control - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED - 570 Lumens - Uses 1 x CR123A/16340$49.50(9 Reviews)Free Shipping!
- $23.95(40 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1 Baton Flashlight with Magnetic Tailcap - CREE XM-L2 CW LED - 500 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A or 1 x CR123A$44.95(123 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!