Xtar FC2 2-Channel Smart Charger for Li-ion, Ni-Cd, and NiMH Batteries - Includes Micro-USB Cable
- Two channels function independently for multi-size or current charging.
- Manual switch to toggle between 2A, 1A, and 0.5A currents.
- 0V Activation and soft-start functions help revive over-discharged batteries.
- Compatible with at least 23 battery sizes, including long, button-top 21700 batteries.
|Status Indicator||Multiple LEDs per Channel|
|3.6 or 3.7V Li-ion / IMR, INR, and ICR|
|10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650|
|1.2V NiMH and NiCD|
|A, AA, AAA, AAAA, C, SC|
|Current||.5A, 1A, 2A|
|Voltage||4.2 ± 0.05V, 1.45 ± 0.1V|
|Length||4.33" / 110mm|
|Width||2.09" / 53mm|
|Height||1.2" / 30.5mm|
|Weight||2.19oz / 62g|
|XTAR FC2 Charger|
|Micro USB to A Cable|
2-Bay Battery Charger
The XTAR FC2 is a smart battery charger for 3.6 – 3.7V lithium-ion, and 1.2V NiMH or NiCD batteries. The dual charger bays are designed with today's larger batteries in mind, and is compatible with ultra-wide 26650s, lengthy 21700s with button-top terminals, and over twenty other battery sizes!
The two bays work independently, allowing you to charge various batteries with ease. A switch on the side of the FC2 can be used to manually switch between 2A, 1A, and 0.5A charging currents.
Each bay is topped with four LEDs, which indicate ongoing charging status, as well as the active current after inserting a battery or using the manual toggle.
Multiple Protection SafeguardsThe XTAR FC2 is constructed from flame-retardant material and features an intellient MCU (microcontroller) to help prevent over-current, over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, and short-circuit issues.
Three-Stage ChargingThe use of TC-CC-CV (trickle current, constant current, and constant voltage) charging allows you to efficiently charge li-ion batteries.
Soft StartXTAR's soft-start function scales up the output current slowly to protect highly-depleted batteries.
- Notable Features
- » 0V Activation function helps bring over-discharged batteries back to life
- » Included micro-USB to USB-A cable is universally compatible with 5V powerbanks, solar panels, wall adapters, and more
- » Ultra-wide compatibility with li-ion, NiMH, and NiCD battery sizes
Reviews and Q&A