Xtar SV2 2-Bay Li-ion and NiMh Fast Charger
Xtar SV2 Li-ion and NiMh Fast Charger
A Universal Charger
The Xtar SV2 is one of the newest additions to the Xtar charger line. It is a unique universal charger that can quickly and efficiently charge various chemistries and battery sizes simultaneously in neighboring bays. Moreover, the fast charging option allows you to fully charge two 2500mAh 18650 batteries in as little as an hour and a half! That is an incredible charge rate. Going beyond the fast charge rate, what makes this battery charger stand out from its competitors is that you can charge a Ni-MH battery and a Li-Ion battery at the same time without worry!
On the face of the Xtar SV2 fast charger is an LCD screen that has been designed for the everyday user. The LCD screen will show the battery power, charging status, and the charging current. If you don't want to see the screen it can be easily switched off. Accidentally over drain your battery? Don't worry you can save your money by using the 0V activation function. This function allows you to revive your over discharged batteries and let you reuse them!Features:
- Easy to read LCD screen displays your charging information
- Can charge Li-Ion and Ni-MH batteries at the same time
- The heat dissipation design will keep your temperature low even during fast charging
- Can revive over discharged batteries with the 0V function
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- FCC, RoHS, and CE Certified
- Made from a durable and flame retardant material
- Protected by Xtar's 2-Year Warranty
- Package Includes:
- SV2 Charger
- Wall Adapter
- Car Adapter
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Input: 12V DC / 2.0A
- 0.25A Constant Current: 250mA
- 0.5A Constant Current: 500mA
- 1A Constant Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Current: 2000mA
- Cut-Off Voltage (Li-Ion): 4.2V
- Cut-Off Voltage (Ni-MH/Ni-CD): 1.45V
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Compatible with:
- 3.6/3.7V Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650, 32650
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C, D
- Length - 4.62" (117.50 mm)
- Width - 2.91" (74.00 mm)
- Height - 1.49" (38.00 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.05 oz (115 g)
Please Note: This charger does NOT come with batteries.
|Supported Chemistries:||ICR, IMR, INR, Li-Ion, Ni-Cd, Ni-MH|
|Compatible Battery Sizes:||10440, 14500, 14650, 16340 / RCR123A, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26500, 32650, A, AA|
|Product Certifications:||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Warranty:||Battery Junction 30-Day Warranty, XTAR 2 Year Warranty|
|Return Policy:||Battery Junction Return Policy|
|Product Dimensions:||4.26" (L) x 2.91" (W) x 1.49" (H)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
Another advantage for those of us who camp and otherwise travel is this charger is shipped with a 12 VDC power cord designed to be used with the cigarette lighter power socket commonly found in most cars and trucks. For those who prefer a transformer and cord which can be plugged directly into public utility electrical power mains this model comes shipped with one, too. However, for better or worse, unlike previous models, this model CAN NOT use a 5 volt DC USB power source to operate it.
Too bad this model does not provide, as an additional feature, the ability to also power it using common 5VDC USB power just like the XTAR VC2 Plus Master. There are situations where, believe it or not, it may be advantageous or possibly only 5VDC USB power may be available. That's the case with one my foldable solar panels which is so handy for camping, bicycle touring, fishing, hiking, hunting, etc. Even if it would mean having to recharge batteries at the lower charge rates it would sure be nice to have this as a built in option.
I do wish this model would have kept the same size and info display as the XTAR VC2 Plus Master battery charger as well as the ability to use it as a 5 VDC USB external power bank but with the greater ability to use power from batteries inserted in both bays instead of just 1 bay with the power rate switchable between 1 amp and 2.1 amp.
All things considered, this is a most remarkable high quality product which, for a two bay charger, I found irresistable, So much so, I bought two. One for home and the other for travel (kept in car, suitcase, plane, backpack, etc). My opinion is it's simply hard to beat.
- $1.45(133 Reviews)As Low As: $1.20 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(32 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(53 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$64.95(41 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
Xtar SV2 2-Bay Li-ion and NiMh Fast Charger
- & Free Shipping On Orders Over $50
- In Stock