Murata CR2477X 1000mAh 3V Lithium Primary (LiMnO2) Coin Cell Watch Battery - 1 Piece Retail Card
- Lithium coin cell with high energy density that supplies continuous low voltage.
- Widely used and can be found in toys, remotes, keyless entries, back up power source for SRAM, and medical equipment.
- High 1,000mAh capacity cell providing long run times, even in extreme temperatures.
- Long shelf life making them safe and ideal for storage.
Murata CR2477X BP1
3 Volt Lithium Coin Cell Battery
The Murata CR2477X is a compact, efficient source of energy for a wide variety of small electronics. Using reliable lithium chemistry, this CR2477 battery provides 3 Volts of power with a long lasting 1000mAh capacity. The Murata CR2477X has a multitude of applications including as a back up power source for SRAM and Real Time Clock (RTC) systems. The new construction of this popular sized battery now offers a larger operating temperature range - now capable of withstanding -40°C - 85°C (-40°F - 185°F).
Associated Sizes: 2477, CR2477, DL2477, LIT0151, MC36
- Battery Size: CR2477
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Nominal Capacity: 1000mAh
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Height - 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Diameter - 0.96" (24.3 mm)
- Weight: 0.32 oz. (9g)
Reviews and Q&A