Fenix ARB-L18 18650 3500mAh 3.6V Protected Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Button Top Battery - Clam Shell
- The official 18650 battery of Fenix, ideal for all Fenix 18650 flashlights
- High 3500mAh capacity keeps even high-drain devices running longer
- Powerful voltage and discharge rate that is great for LED flashlights
- Compatible with any smart charging system, a flexible power option
Has Supreme Impact Resistance
Fenix is all set to release its brand-new 18650 battery, known as the ARB-L18-3500. Fenix is a well-known manufacturer of both batteries and flashlights, used and loved by many people around the world. This battery's chemistry is lithium-ion (li-ion), and it is rechargeable, so you will end up saving money in the long run, because it can last for up to 500 charge-recharge cycles, something primary batteries, whether alkaline or CR123A, cannot do. It can also hold on to around 75% of its starting capacity, even when the 500th charge cycle is reached; this is a quality battery because of that fact. This Fenix 18650 is able to stop short circuits from happening because of a piece of steel that's been riveted inside of the anode portion of the battery. This steel piece also gives the battery supreme impact resistance.
Brimming with Energy and Power
The Fenix ARB-L18-3500 is brimming with energy and power, having a capacity of 3500mAh. Its voltage rate is 3.6V, more than twice the voltage of an alkaline primary battery. The Fenix ARB-L18-3500's charge current rate is 1A (amp), with a maximum charge current of 2A. You can have peace of mind that your battery will not malfunction on you, as it has so many levels of safeguards and protection included in its structure, such as overcharge protection; over-discharge protection; and the aforementioned short circuit protection. There are three kinds of protection from potential over-heating, for example: pressure relief valve protection; microporous protection; and PTC cathodal block protection. The pressure relief valve protection works by removing any gas build-up that might be caused by a short circuit; thus, there is little to no possibility of inflation or explosion on the part of the battery. The Fenix ARB-L18-3500's warranty is Fenix's 12 month free warranty. Fenix suggests that this 18650 cell be used with flashlights, camping lanterns, bike lights, and headlamps, and that it can be paired with the Fenix ARE-C1 charger, the Fenix ARE-C2 multi-charger, or the Fenix ARE-X1 LED smart charger, the last two of which are available at Battery Junction.Features:
- Chemistry is lithium-ion (li-ion)
- Rechargeable and can last for up to 500 charge-recharge cycles
- Able to stop short circuits because of piece of steel riveted inside anode portion of battery
- Has supreme impact resistance
- Has capacity of 3500mAh
- Voltage rate is 3.6V
- Charge current rate is 1A (amp); maximum charge current of 2A
- Has many levels of safeguards and protection: overcharge protection; over-discharge protection; and short circuit protection; three kinds of protection from potential over-heating: pressure relief valve protection; microporous protection; and PTC cathodal block protection
- Little to no possibility of inflation or explosion because of pressure relief valve protection
- Warranty is Fenix's 12 month free warranty
- Manufacturer suggests this cell be used with flashlights, camping lanterns, bike lights, and headlamps
- Can be paired with Fenix ARE-C1 charger, Fenix ARE-C2 multi-charger, or Fenix ARE-X1 LED smart charger
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Max Discharge Current: 5.1A
- Charge current rate: 1A; maximum: 2A
- Warranty: Fenix 12 month free warranty
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Diameter: 0.7 in.
- Height: 2.7 in.
Reviews and Q&A