Panasonic CR2025 165mAh 3V Lithium (LiMnO2) Coin Cell Battery - 1 Piece Tear Strip, Sold Individually
- Specifically designed to be an efficient power source for extended use, commonly used in watches, heart rate monitors, remote starters and more.
- Having a low self-discharge rate, this battery has a stable shelf life of up to 10 years allowing them to be stored safely.
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide allows for more energy storage and safe use in extreme temperatures.
- A 165mAh capacity and output of 3 volts, these coin cells are sure to keep your small high drain devices running longer and more efficiently.
PLEASE NOTE: These batteries are sold INDIVIDUALLY (single battery) and the price listed is per piece.
Panasonic CR2025 Lithium Coin Cell Battery
3.0V, 165 mAh
The Panasonic CR2025 Lithium Coin Cell is a potent and efficient battery designed for use in heart rate monitors, remote starters, alarm systems and much more! The compact cells feature a powerful Lithium Manganese Dioxide chemistry, which not only provides it with the high voltage needed for high performance devices, but with a sizable 165 mAh capacity to keep it running through extensive use. The battery has an extremely low self-discharge rate that gives it a considerable 10 year shelf life, allowing them to be stored around the house or office for future use.
Features & Specifications:
- Perfect for calculators, remote starters, medical devices and other small electronics
- Low self-discharge rate gives battery incredibly long shelf life
- Battery Size: CR2025
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.0V
- Nominal Capacity: 165 mAh
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Shelf Life: 10 Years
- Height - 0.098" (2.5 mm)
- Diameter - 0.79" (20 mm)
- Weight: 0.08 oz. (2.3 g)
Reviews and Q&A
- Special Price $2.13 Save 15 % As low as $1.97FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *