Streamlight PolyTac Tactical Flashlight - C4 LED - 600 Lumens - Includes 2 x CR123As - Black (88850), Coyote (88851) or Yellow (88853)
- Innovative all-purpose flashlight.
- Three brightness settings plus strobe mode.
- Powered by two CR123A batteries - included.
- Ten-Tap programmable for personalized lighting.
|Activity||Law Enforcement, Household, Walking, Outdoors|
|LEDs||1 x C4 LED|
|Max Throw||702.10ft / 214m|
|IP Rating||IPX7 / 1m|
|Drop Resistance||9.84ft / 3m|
|Length||5.34" / 135.63mm|
|Head Diameter||1.25" / 31.75mm|
|Body Diameter||1.00" / 25.4mm|
|Weight||4.2oz / 121g|
|Battery Size||2 x CR123A|
|Streamlight PolyTac Flashlight|
|2 x CR123A Batteries|
|Removable Pocket Clip|
Streamlight PolyTac Tactical Flashlight
600 Lumens, Three Brightness Modes
The Streamlight PolyTac is a innovative flashlight with three brightness settings and a strobe mode capable of emitting a max lumen output of 600 lumens reaching 214 meters away. Powered by CR123A batteries, the PolyTac has amazing run times lasting up to 34 hours on low.
As with other popular Streamlight flashlights, the PolyTac is equipped with the TEN-TAP® Programming option for personalized lighting. This gives you the option to reprogram the light from it's standard default option mode (high, medium, low) to only the modes you use most.
The PolyTac flashlight is a rugged all purpose light, designed to withstand extreme and daily use. The body is constructed from high impact nylon polymer and has a drop resistance of three meters. Its single tail switch allows for one-handed operation - ideal for walking the dog, law enforcement, utility work, and much more.
- Notable Features
- » Durable and compact all purpose flashlight
- » Three brightness settings plus strobe mode
- » Powered by two CR123A batteries - included
- » Incredibly rugged, high impact nylon polymer construction
- » TEN-TAP® programmable for personalized lighting
- » Bright, concentrated beam
- » Tailcap switch for one-handed operation
- » Waterproof and 3 meter impact resistant
Reviews and Q&A