9 Volt batteries power some of the most important devices in your world - from smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, to home security systems, to medical devices. These versatile cells are also common in wireless audio equipment and radios. Make sure you've got an Energizer where it counts.
The Energizer gold line is tailored for low-drain devices where you need reliable battery life over a long period of time. Ideal applications include Smoke detectors, and security systems. For moderate to higher drain 9V devices such as baby monitors and audio equipment, the Energizer Max line (linked below) is an ideal choice. Energizer Max 9V 2 PackSpecifications:
- Package Quantity: 4
- Chemistry: Alkalin2
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-1604A, IEC-6LR61
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 45.6 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 21.1 cubic centimeters (1.3 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Metal
- Shelf Life: 5 years at 21°lC (80% of initial capacity)
- Terminal: Miniature Snap
- MPN: A522BP-2
- UPC: 39800032942
The Energizer Eveready Gold line is tailored for low-drain devices that require a low charge over a long period of time. The 9V batteries are ideal for use in smoke detectors and security systems. Like other varieties of Energizer alkaline batteries, 9 volt battery cells are made with a zinc-manganese dioxide chemical system and are free of added mercury or cadmium.
The batteries are packaged in quantities of 2. Volume discounts are available for orders of 12 or more packages. Battery orders ship the same or next business day for speedy service.