AE Light Xenide 25W HID Flashlight Searchlight 1500 lumens! AEX25
- Boasting a brain-boggling 3000ft throw, very few lights can claim to reach over a half-mile away.
- HID (high-intensity discharge) technology, utilizes xenon gas to produce brilliantly bright beams that will make your other flashlights jealous.
- One of the brightest non-LED lights on the market, this light packs a significant 1500 lumens to light up anything in your path.
- The 4000mAh capacity li-ion battery pack is capable of providing 2 hours of long lasting, non-wavering illumination.
Commonly referred to as Xenon these powerful lights are actually Metal Halide. The name XENIDE® (zee-nide) is derived from the words Xenon, an inert gas with cleansing properties and Metal Halide salts added in the arc chamber that vaporize when charged to create the light plasma.AE Xenide™ 25W HID FlashlightSpecifications:
- 25W 1500± lumens
- AE Xenide Run time *120 minutes
- 12 degree fixed spot
- Length * 13.5"
- Weight 2lbs
- Optimized reflector, with superior focus, and reflectivity resulting in better lumen transfer to the target and sharper crisper beam.
- Improved HID burner resulting in more lumens per watt.
- New "Patent Pending" lamp/ballast electrical circuit, resulting in less losses meaning more lumens per watt and allowing for closer connection shortening the length slightly.
- New "Patent Pending" on/off switch mounted behind the light head and forward of the body, resulting in better balance, and single hand operation.
- Light weight & short length.
- Narrow diameter hand grip for better hand fit.
- New ballast to battery connector with modular design for ease of replacement with longer run time battery.
- Improved shock resistance.
- AC charger with CE, UL, GS & PSE, certifications.
- IP65 rating for use in intrinsically safe environments (Pending certification).
Reviews and Q&A