AriCell SCL-03AX 1/2AA 1200mAh 3.6V 1.2A Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCI2) Battery with Axial Leads - Bulk
- Lithium thionyl chloride chemistry provides a low continuous current for long lasting power
- Designed for long-term applications like metering, tolling systems, and memory back-ups
- Wide operating temperature range from -55°C - 85°C
- 10 year shelf life perfect for bulk buying and saving
|Lithium Thionyl Chloride
|Other terminals available including button top
|Max (Pulse) Current
|Max Continuous Current
1/2AA Lithium Thionyl Chloride with Axial Leads
The AriCell SCL-03AX is a lithium thionyl chloride 1/2AA battery with axial lead terminals. This terminal type is made for specific industrial devices in which you need to span a short distance on a board. A signature of lithium thionyl chloride batteries is their low, continuous power current which make them ideal for long-term use in tolling systems, memory back-ups, and more.
This battery is also available in a button top verison.
Caution: 1/2AA lithium thionyl chloride batteries are primary batteries and not rechargeable. Inserting any primary lithium battery into a charger may cause severe damage to both the battery and charger.
- Notable Features
- » Primary lithium thionyl chloride chemistry in a 1/2AA-sized battery with a Bobbin structure
- » 3.6V nominal voltage and 1200mAh capacity
- » 10 year shelf life
- » Wide operating temperature of -55°C - 85°C
Reviews and Q&A