Titanium Innovations CH-TTG2800 4-Bay Battery Charger with LCD Display - NiMH AA and AAAs - AC 100-240V Adapter
LCD Display Battery Charger for AA/AAA Ni-MH batteries
This charger is designed with a 12-bit micro-controller that uses Negative Delta V and zero Delta V detection to ensure your NiMH rechargeable batteries get a full charge. Even better, it has a LCD indicator to show the current charge status - no more guessing if your batteries are fully charged!. The TG-2800 has both the circuit/polarity protection and temperature protection. Micro Pulse Charging ensures the fastest, most efficient possible charge enhancing battery life. This charger recharges your AA and AAA batteries for cameras, two-way radios, games, tools, flashlights, walkman, etc.
Features & Specifications:
- Extremely compact, light weight, great for camping, travel, office and home.
- Charge 1 to 4 AA / AAA Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries. (An independent channel charger, best of the charger breed.)
- Four individually monitored charging channels.
- Channel-independent temperature control and voltage monitor for safe charging.
- Microprocessor controlled with build-in trickle charge. This will ensure all rechargeable batteries are fully charged to the highest possible charged state.
- Over-heating protection.
- Four separate LCD indications with 4 levels for charging status. Can charge any combinations of AA/AAA rechargeable batteries simultaneously. This is like owning 4 battery
- chargers in one compact package.
- Universal AC voltage (100~240V). Word Wide Use capability.
- Discharge function build-in for rejuvenating or reviving old rechargeable batteries. (to activate, insert cells and push discharge button)
- Extremely high charging efficiency up to 99%.
- UL certified
- Will charge Sanyo ENELOOP NiMH rechargeable batteries and other low self-discharged NIMH rechargeable batteries.
- Fully recharges high capacity NiMH batteries. regardless of the batteries capacity and will recharge even the higher capacity NiMH rechargeable batteries of the future.
- All batteries are NI-MH
- 2300mA: 150 min.
- 2500mA: 165 min.
- AA(3-4 pcs):
- 2300mA: 300 min.
- 2500mA: 330 min.
- 900mA(1-2pcs): 125min.
- 900mA(3-4pcs): 250 min.
- -Delta voltage detection
- Temperature sensor
- Safety Timer
- Alkaline battery detection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- AC input : 100~240VAC 50Hz / 60Hz
- Charging current : 2A X 4 channel
- Charging voltage : 1.5V / per channel
- Charging time:
- 1~2 batteries approx. 2 hours
- 3~4 batteries approx. 4 hours
- Discharging time : Approx. 8 hours
Reviews and Q&A
- $3.95 As low as $2.85FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *