Fenix ALG-15 Offset Picatinny Rail Mount
- Fast, tool-free custom mounting and unmounting made possible by innovative rotary-knob design
- Brilliantly simple offset design sends light downrange and stays clear of iron sights and scopes
- Seamlessly integrating compatibility with Picatinny/MIL-STD-1913 weapon rails, especially long arms
- Removable rubber clamping pad increases size compatibility and prevents flashlight scratches
|Activity||Hunting, Law Enforcement, Tactical|
|Compatible Flashlight Sizes||22.5mm – 26mm|
|Less Than 40mm|
|Weight||0.88oz / 25g|
Offset Picatinny Weapon Rail Mount
The Fenix ALG-15 is a tactical clamp mount for the staggered fixing of flashlights to Picatinny/MIL-STD-1913 weapon rail systems. The innovative rotary-knob design provides the option of tool-free installation and unmounting in four simple steps to keep you moving in high-stress situations. An ideal solution for military and law enforcement professionals as well as some security personnel and hunters, an Allen wrench is included for absolute precision setup before heading into the field.
Versatile Size-Based Compatibility
Whereas many weapon rail mounts are exclusively tailored to a specific model, the ALG-15 deploys based on size alone to give you a single option for all flashlights within a certain diameter range. Any flashlight with a head diameter less than 40mm around is applicable, while body diameters 22.6mm to 25.4mm are held snug by a non-slip rubber clamping pad that insulates light beams from the heavy shocks of long arm recoil. This rubber pad can be removed for greater compatibility range, gripping 25.4mm–26mm lights directly by the barrel to cast downrange illumination.
- Notable Features
- » Wildly versatile clamping rail mount employs size-based compatibility for all flashlights with a barrel diameter measuring 22.5mm/0.89" – 26mm/1.02" and head diameter less than 40mm/1.58"
- » Unwavering mil-spec hard anodized lightweight aluminum alloy retains strength in diverse operating environments and resists wear-and-tear over the long term
- » Rapid install in 4 easy steps by loosening the rotary knob, securing the lower notch, setting the mount along the rail, and refastening the rotary-knob
- » Firm, unmoving tactical weapon mount stays where it's set and prevents vibration shock caused by recoil
Reviews and Q&A