Fenix LD30R USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 1700 Lumens - Luminus SST40 - Includes 1 x 18650
- Max runtime reaches 750 hours - great for long trips or workdays
- Scour long distances with up to 875ft of throw at 1,700 lumens
- Includes SOS and strobe modes for signaling in emergencies
- Recharge in a flash with the integrated USB-C port
|LD (Professional Outdoor)
|EDC, Outdoor, Camping, Work
|1 Luminus SST-40
|267m / 875ft
|3.3 ft (1 m)
|6.6 ft (2 m)
|Tail and Side Switches
|HAIII Hard-Anodized Finish
|5.11" / 129.7mm
|1.04" / 26.5mm
|0.89" / 22.6mm
|4.66oz / 132g
|1 x Fenix ARB-L18-3400 3.6V 3400mAh Li-ion 18650
|5V / 2A
|Approx. 3 hours
|Every time light is activated, LED will display battery status for 3 seconds. This feature only works with a Fenix ARB-L18 series battery.
|100% – 85%
|85% – 50%
|50% – 25%
|25% – 1%
|ARB-L18-3400 18650 Battery
|USB-C Charging Cable
Extensive Outputs, Simple Controls
Fenix Lighting's LD30R brings you up to 1,700 lumens in a slim, 5.1-inch light. A dual tail and side switch system makes it easy to control the 5 brightness modes, plus SOS and strobe. The tail switch activates the light, giving you one-handed control if you're using the LD30R in tandem with other tools. The side switch controls the brightness levels and gives you access to SOS and strobe for use in emergencies. The LD30R's ample lighting options make this a great companion on camping trips, at job sites, or simply around the home!
Rechargeable Battery with Extended Runtime
Included with your light is a 3400mAh Fenix li-ion battery. This powerhouse gives you an outstanding runtime of up to 750 hours! The LD30R is built to last on long trips, overnight expeditions, or extended work days. And no need to deal with replacements - the LD30R is USB-C rechargeable, giving you the ability to power up on the go.
The LD30R is truly built for the outdoors with a CNC machined aluminum body and IP68 waterproof rating. An IOP (Internal Overheating Protection) system monitors the temperature of your light and automatically reduces the output to encourage longevity. These features make this a great light to use on outdoor expeditions!
*Please Note: Run times are measured to include automatic stepdowns in brightness that occur to protect the flashlight from overheating.
- Notable Features
- » IOP (Intelligent Overheat Protection) system automatically reduces the power if light reaches 140ºF to protect flashlight and improve functionality
- » U-shaped tail cap helps prevent accidental activation while carrying light
- » 2-way pocket clip gives user ability to carry light bezel-up or bezel-down
- » USB-C port delivers a speedy complete charge in just 3 hours
Reviews and Q&A