ThruNite Catapult V6 SST70 USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight - Luminus SST70 - 2836 Lumens - Includes 1 x 26650
- New and improved version of the original ThruNite Catapult V6.
- Now equipped with a Luminus SST70 LED and ultra-clear glass lens for a balanced beam.
- Rechargeable and powered by a high capacity 26650 li-ion battery.
- Five brightness settings plus strobe for multiple settings and environments.
|Search & Rescue|
|Activity||Search, Hunting, Outdoors|
|LED||1 x Luminus SST70|
|LED Color||Cool White|
|Max Throw||2270.34ft / 692m|
|IP Rating||IPX8 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||4.92ft / 1.5m|
|A6061-T6 - Hard Anodized|
|Length||5.43" / 138mm|
|Head Diameter||2.20" / 58mm|
|Body Diameter||1.31" / 33.5mm|
|Weight||7.16oz / 203g without battery|
|Battery Size||1 x 26650|
|Included Model||ThruNite 26650 5000mAh Li-ion Battery|
|Charge Style||In-Body Charge Port|
|Indicator Type||Integrated Switch|
|LED in side button will display for 3 seconds when flashlight is powered on|
|100% – 21%||Blue|
|20% – 11%||Red|
|10% – 1%||Flashing Red|
|ThruNite Catapult V6 SST70 Flashlight|
|ThruNite 26650 5000mAh Li-ion Battery|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
|2 x Spare O-Rings|
|2 x Spare Rubber USB Covers|
|Spare Side Switch Cap|
ThruNite Catapult V6 SST70 Searchlight
New and Improved
ThruNite has released the new and improved version of the original Catapult V6, the Catapult V6 SST70. This version is equipped with a Luminus SST70 LED and ultra-clear toughened glass lens for a balanced and far reaching beam of light. The new optics system allows for a new max output of 2836 lumens and throw distance of 692 meters.
The Catapult V6 SST70, like its original, is powered by a single 26650 li-ion battery to support its amazing outputs. The new design has increased the efficiency, run times, and outputs to produce over 1,100 more lumens and run 24 hours longer than its predecessor.
Now with USB-C port, 2A charging is lightning quick and is compatible with a wider range of cords. The side button is an integrated switch to monitor charging and battery levels in real-time.
- Notable Features
- » Long range searchlight with a max output of 2,836 lumens
- » Improved and upgraded version of the original Catapult V6
- » Powered by a 26650 li-ion battery for extended run times
- » Max run time of 86 hours on low
- » Equipped with a Luminus SST70 LED - max throw distance of 692 meters
- » USB-C rechargeable - battery and charging cord included
- » Deep tactical knurling for a secure grip
- » Built for extreme use - waterproof, impact resistant
- » Mode memory function - jumps back to previously used brightness setting
Reviews and Q&A