Klein Tools 3/4in Aluminum Conduit Bender
- Can make accurate 10° 22.5°, 30°, and 45° bends
- Features Klein Angle Setter technology
- Uses a wide foot pedal for stability, comfort, and leverage
|Length||1.9" / 48.26mm|
|Width||9.8" / 248.92mm|
|Height||44.1" / 1120.14mm|
|Weight||78.4oz / 2222.6g|
|Handle Length||38" / 965.2mm|
|Stub-Up Height||6" / 152.4mm|
|Conduit Size||3/4" / 19.05mm|
|Klein Tools 3/4" Aluminum Conduit Bender|
Klein Tools 3/4" Aluminum Conduit Bender
Highly Efficient Conduit Bending for Your Toughest Jobs
Conduit bending shouldn't be any more difficult than it needs to be, so use the Klein Tools 3/4" Aluminum Conduit Bender with every job. With the included Klein Angle Setter, conduit bending take no time at all. This technology also ensures accurate bends at 10° 22.5°, 30°, and 45°, all of which are adjusted for potential conduit spring back errors.
In order to make all the bend types that you'll potentially need, including saddle or back-to-back bends, this product is constructed with cast markings and easily legible symbols. For greater comfort, leverage, and stability, this bender features a wide foot pedal, making it much easier to control when making precise adjustments. To prevent any mishaps with the conduit, the design includes an interior hook surface which prevents the conduit from rolling or twisting.
WARNING: Please note that this product is designed to bend 3/4in EMT, 1/2in rigid IMC, and regular 1/2in IMC conduits. It is not designed to be used with other type of conduits. Attempting so will likely result in potentially damaging either this bender or the conduit.
- Notable Features
- » Can make accurate 10° 22.5°, 30°, and 45° bends
- » Features Klein Angle Setter technology
- » Uses a wide foot pedal for stability, comfort, and leverage
- » Capable of making nearly all types of bends
- » Prevents conduits from rolling and twisting with an interior hook surface
Reviews and Q&A