Maxpedition 0229 Spartan™ Wallet - Available in Various Colors
The new Maxpedition #0229 SPARTAN Wallet replaces our "over-engineered" PUG Wallet design. The evolution was a result of popular demand for our general purpose wallet design WITHOUT the bulky zippered coin purse that made pocket carry difficult. Our customers were right; this simplification makes for a much better yet less expensive wallet. The SPARTAN still contains a plethora of small compartments secured with Velcro tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts. Sewn-in Hypalon tie-down tab allows attachment of a tether for additional security.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Velcro closures keep everything in place
All in all, a great wallet for a great price. The material is heavy duty & double stitched on all the seams. You just can not go wrong with this for a Christmas or birthday gift. Be safe.
- Excellent price / Heavy duty material / Double stitched seams / Velcro closure & inside straps for security / Mesh pocket on outside for quick reference / 9+ card pockets & 2 longer ones for cash.
- Once again, still trying to find one . . .
- $1.10(241 Reviews)As Low As: $0.98 Ea.Free Shipping Over $50!
- $59.95(45 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!
- $23.95(57 Reviews)Free Shipping Over $50!
Olight S1R II Baton Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XM-L2 U4 LED - 1000 Lumens - Uses 1 x RCR123A (included) - Black - L-Dock Kit Option Available$51.96(42 Reviews)Options AvailableFree Shipping!