MecArmy TPX22 Titanium Tactical Pen - Comes in Titanium
MecArmy TPX22 Titanium Tactical Pen
The MecArmy TPX22 titanium pen is one of the most ideal tools to keep in your everyday carry collection. Built with a TC4 Titanium alloy shell your writing instrument will be protected against the everyday wear and tear that comes with an EDC tool. This alloy comes with a corrosion and scratch resistant finish that will protect your pen from damage. Additionally, the blue version comes with a PVD coding that further protects your instrument from damage.
Inside this tactical pen is a Fisher Space Pen refill. This refill makes writing not only capable, but capable at any angle, underwater, or even in zero gravity. The physical body features an anti-roll concave-convex shell, with a comfortable grip which will prevent your pen from rolling away when it is set down on any surface. On the tip of the pen is a tungsten steel head providing you with a non-lethal form of self-defense. Its durability, writing capabilities, included pocket clip, and overall compact nature, makes this pen one of the best EDC tools to keep in your collection.
Please Note: This TPX22 is sold without the tritium glow bar inserts.
Features & Specifications
- Anti-roll body offers a secure and comfortable grip
- Tactical Tungsten Steel Head is meant for self-defense
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating will protect your pen against wear (Blue Version Only)
- Fisher Space Pen refill allows writing at any angle, zero gravity, or underwater
- Fisher Space Pen refills
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x O-rings
- Pocket Clip
- Material TC4 Titanium
- PVD Blue (no longer available)
- Packaging: Boxed
- Length - 4.84" (123.00 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.45" (11.50 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.31" (8.00 mm)
- Weight: 0.96 oz. (27.20 g)
Reviews and Q&A