Nitecore P35i USB-C Rechargeable Dual Beam LEP Flashlight - 6 x CREE XP-G3 and 1 x LEP - 3000 Lumens - Includes 1 x 21700
- Game-changing OLED displays remaining runtime at a glance and indicates 4 key performance statistics
- High intensity 3,000-lumen CREE LED floodlight array provides wide-angle area light
- Blazing LEP spotlight with 186,000-candela intensity capable of casting light more than a mile away
- Fusion modes and brightness settings allow you to mix-and-match flashlight features to solve a broad range of challenges
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology with cooling fins on the light head to prevent overheating
|Activity||Law Enforcement, Emergency, Search, Work|
|LEDs||6 x CREE XP-G3|
|Max Throw||5,413ft / 1,650m|
|IP Rating||IP68 / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||3.28ft / 1m|
|HA III Hard Anodized Finish|
|Length||7.36" / 186.9mm|
|Head Diameter||2.56" / 65mm|
|Body Diameter||1" / 25.4mm|
|Tail Diameter||1.10" / 28mm|
|Weight||10.46oz / 296.6g|
|Battery Size||1 x Nitecore 21700 i-Series Battery (15A+) or 2 x CR123/RCR123 Units|
|Charge Style||In-Body Charge Port|
|Charge Rate||5V / 2A|
|Charge Time||4 hours|
|Indicator Type||OLED Real-Time Display|
|A multifunctional OLED panel on the body of the P35i shows the user's mode setting and 4 critical performance statistics. Stay informed in real-time on the flashlight's remaining runtime so you are never in the dark, or get technical with the statistics on battery voltage, lumen output, and beam throw distance.|
|Nitecore P35i Flashlight|
|1 x NL2150HPi 21700i Battery|
|RSW2i Wireless Remote Switch|
|USB-C Charging Cable|
|CR123 Battery Magazine|
Nitecore P35i Dual Beam Ultra Long Distance Flashlight
State-of-the-Art LEP Spotlight & 6 CREE LED Floodlights
The Nitecore P35i blends 2 unique light sources that enable you to tackle tasks at ranges long and short alike. A laser-focused LEP that stays strong at vast distances and an ultra bright LED array with a wide span casting past your peripheral sightlines for comprehensive situational awareness to hazards and obstacles wherever they may be.
Next-Generation Real Time OLED Display
Whereas most flashlights have a battery indicator function that tells you the general power supply, the P35i has exact written information available on-the-fly. A compact OLED screen on the flashlight body shows information like the mode setting and its corresponding brightness, lumen output, and throw distance, plus the exact time left on the charge.
3 Unique Modes, Each with Several Brightness Levels
A single switch operates the single LEP spotlight and LED floodlight array independently while a Mix Mode provides the full force of both the Spot and Flood sources. Each of these modes are composed of up to 5 brightness levels, ultimately supplying 13 unique illumination options that adapt to whatever situation you find yourself facing.
This flashlight comes with a proprietary 21700-sized battery, and is not compatible with conventional 21700 batteries.
For a spare or replacement battery, only buy a Nitecore I (Intelligent) Series 21700 with a 15A+ output, such as the Nitecore NL2150HPi. The included battery magazine can also accept CR123A batteries at reduced flashlight performance.
Do not attempt to charge CR123A or RCR123A batteries in this flashlight.
- Notable Features
- » OLED display shows the remaining runtime based on the current mode and battery charge, allowing you to strategically conserve energy while accomplishing your tactical goals.
- » Dual beam fusion lighting system with the long-distance LEP Spot Mode, ultrabright 6 CREE LED Flood Mode, and a Mix Mode that harnesses the best of both worlds for multipurpose missions.
- » The P35i has a USB-C port that enables in-body recharging when powered by the 21700i Li-ion battery. CR123 or RCR123 units can also be deployed as a power supply in a pinch.
- » LEP spotlight technology achieves throw more than a mile long to meet demanding tasks at a distance, while the 6 CREE LED array provides immediate range illumination reaching 3,000 lumens.
- » Uncompromising military grade construction featuring aero grade aluminum alloy with an HA III hard-anodized finish that prevents scratches, wear-and-tear abrasion marks, and corrosion in extreme environments.
Reviews and Q&A
- $1.15 As low as $1.05FREE SHIPPING Over $50 *