SeaSucker CX2411 Lube Tube 5g
- 5g bottle of lubricant for SeaSucker pumps
- Lasts over a dozen uses
- Odorless and compliant with USDA H-1 Safety Rating
- Maintains and extends the effectiveness of your SeaSucker vacuum pumps
SeaSucker Lube Tube - 5g
Keep Your Pumps Running Smoothly
As a proud owner of SeaSucker's products, you'll need SeaSucker's Lube Tube to keep your vacuum pumps lubricated and operating smoothly. You'll find it's odorless and safe on metals, rubber, plastics, fabric, wood, leather, and painted surfaces, with an additional USDA H-1 Safety listing. Look at it this way - this is the simplest, cost-effective way to maintain the integrety of your favorite SeaSucker products over time.
A Little Goes a Long Way!
This 5g bottle of pump lubricant will last you over a dozen applications. Simply apply a bb-sized amount to your pump, especially if the pump is losing its seal after just 2 hours. Please note that you should NEVER apply the lubricant directly to the vacuum pad. When used properly, SeaSucker's Lube Tube is the easiest way to keep your pumps in tip-top shape!
- Notable Features
- » 5g of odorless, waterproof lubricant
- » Safe to use on many different materials including plastic, wood, painted surfaces, and more
- » Maintains integrity of SeaSucker's vacuum pumps
- » Maintains viscosity in temperatures ranging from -65º to 500ºF
- » Do not use on the vacuum pad itself
Reviews and Q&A