Acebeam E70-Ti High-Output LED Flashlight - CREE XHP70.2 - 4000 Lumens - 6500K (Cool White) or 5000K (Neutral White) - Uses 1 x 21700 - Titanium
- Slim and stylish EDC for numerous applications and environments.
- Available with two different LED color temperature options for optimized lighting.
- Five brightness settings plus strobe and moonlight - lighting for all occasions.
- Lockout mode and moonlight mode to help preserve battery.
|Cool White LED
|Neutral White LED
|Camping, Household, Walking
|1 CREE XHP-70.2
|6.6 ft (2 m)
|3.3 ft (1 m)
|5.05" / 128.3mm
|1.18" / 30mm
|1.06" / 27mm
|4.63oz / 131.3g
|1 x 21700
|Acebeam E70 TI Flashlight
Acebeam E70 Titanium
The Acebeam E70-Ti is a small, unique EDC, that can produce up to 4,000 lumens with its CREE XHP70.2 LED reaching 220 meters away. Giving users an optimized lighting experience for different environments, Acebeam has provided the option of a cool white or neutral white LED color. With five brightness settings, strobe and SOS modes, the E70-Ti ensures perfect lighting for a range of uses in a compact and stylish package.
Slim, Stylish, and Strong
The E70-Ti is another stylish model of the popular E70 also available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel. This sleek flashlight is constructed from durable titanium and perfected with a sandblasted finish that compliments its unique knurling and blue spirals. Capable of withstanding drops and complete immersion, the E70-Ti is also built for rugged use and multiple applications.
Note: Turbo mode can only be activated when using a battery with a continuous discharge rate of at least 10A.
- Notable Features
- » Stylish EDC for numerous applications and environments
- » Max output of 4,000 lumens reaching 220 meters away
- » Compact and slim design to easily fit in pockets or bags
- » Includes a sturdy pocket clip for easy carrying
- » Equipped with a CREE XHP70.2 LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan
- » Available with different color LED temperatures for optimized lighting
- » Five brightness settings plus strobe and moonlight modes
- » Lock out functionality for safe carrying during travel
- » Single tailcap switch for better user experience
- » Temperature controlled output for safety
Reviews and Q&A