Acebeam K75 2.0 Ultra-High Performance Handheld Searchlight - LUMINUS SBT-90.2 - 6300 Lumens - Uses 4 x 18650
- Luminus SBT-90 GEN 2 LED casts 6300 lumens more than a mile and a half
- Runs on 4 x 18650 batteries for a max runtime of 7.5 days on Ultra-Low
- Eco and Power modes help tailor the light to your purpose
- Excellent search-and-rescue light thanks to long throw and high brightness
|Hunting, Law Enforcement, Marine, Outdoor, Search and Rescue, Tactical, Work
|1 x Luminus SBT-90 GEN 2 LED
|1.55 miles / 2500m
|3.3 ft (1 m)
|8.58" / 218mm
|4.96" / 126mm
|2.08" / 53mm
|4 x 18650
|Acebeam K75 2.0
Acebeam K75 2.0 Searchlight
Over 1.5 Mile Throw — 6,300-Lumen Brightness
The Acebeam K75 2.0 pairs a Luminus SBT-90 GEN 2 LED with advanced Precision Digital Optics Technology to cast a beam more than a mile and a half long. This makes it one of the longest throwing flashlights available and a prime candidate for a SAR flashlight. With its powerful output and up to 7.5 days of runtime possible on the Ultra-Low brightness level, you will gain a reliable searchlight capable of long-range target identification and completing high-endurance missions.
The K75 2.0 searchlight has six brightness levels and a strobe mode, giving you access to between 5-6300 lumens of light as well as signaling and self-defense capabilities. With this flashlight, you will have lighting solutions for various environments. In addition, thanks to its heavy-duty construction including a hard-anodized aircraft aluminum body, it earns an IP68 weather rating that holds up against sand and water.
Purposeful Mode Switching
The K75 2.0 has two modes - ECO and POWER - that help you tailor the light's functionality to your purpose. Want a long-lasting light for your campsite? Set it on Eco and install on a tripod for hands-free illumination. Need a long-range SAR lighting tool? Toggle on Power mode and cast the brightest beam you can! It's amazing what two simple operational modes can accomplish.
Note: In order to achieve POWER & ECO modes, the K75 must be installed with 4 x 18650 high-drain batteries that can produce at least 10 Amps of current. There will only be ECO mode working when using batteries with a current less than 10 Amps. The Turbo output is measured in total of runtime including output at step-down levels due to temperature regulation or protection mechanisms.
- Notable Features
- » Capable of casting 6300 lumens more than 1.5 miles thanks to its Luminus SBT-90 GEN 2 LED package
- » Lockout mode prevents accidental activation to spare the battery from draining or overheating
- » 6 brightness levels and a strobe mode for variable illumination, self-defense, and signaling
- » Constructed from aerospace-grade, hard-anodized aluminum alloy to deter wear and tear even in tough use
Reviews and Q&A