Fenix LR50R USB-C Rechargeable Multifunctional Super Bright LED Searchlight - 12000 Lumens - Luminus SST70 - Includes 5000mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- 12,000 lumen maximum output, reaching over half a mile away - perfect for search and rescue.
- Intelligent down-shifting sensor - recognizes illuminated objects too close and automatically decreases brightness.
- Powered by a li-ion battery pack and allows for powerbank functionality in case of emergency.
- Equipped with a tripod socket and includes a shoulder strap and lanyard for ease of carrying.
|Hunting, Outdoors, Search & Rescue
|4 x Luminus SST70 LEDs
|3116.79ft / 950m
|Can be submerged 6.56ft / 2m for up to 30 minutes
|3.3ft / 1m
|A6061-T6, HA-III Hard Anodized Finish
|6.42" / 163mm
|3.46" / 88mm
|2.36" / 60mm
|34.8oz / 986g
|Li-ion Battery Pack
|Accepts 4 x 21700 5000mAh
|In-Body Charge Port
|Charge rate using included cord
|5V / 4A
|LEDs will display a pattern for 3 seconds when flashlight is powered off and with included battery pack only
|100% – 80%
|Four blue lights on
|80% – 60%
|Three blue lights on
|60% – 40%
|Two blue lights on
|40% – 20%
|One blue light on
|20% – 0%
|One blue light flashes
|Fenix LR50R Flashlight
|ARB-L52-16000 Li-ion Battery Pack
|USB-C Charging Cable
12,000 Lumen Search Light
The Fenix LR50R is the newest in the long range flashlight series and is made for search and rescue. The LR50R can produce 12,000 lumens on its highest setting and reaches over half a mile away. With six brightness settings in general mode and three emergency light settings in function mode, you can be sure that you have the right amount of light for the task at hand.
Intelligent Down-Shifting Sensor
The LR50R has the unique feature of an intelligent sensor circuit that automatically decreases its brightness setting when an illuminated object is to close to the bezel for more than 1.5 seconds. When the bezel is away from the object for more than 0.8 seconds, it will return to its previously used setting.
Powered by a high capacity li-ion battery pack, the LR50R has amazing run times that can last as long as 58 hours on the eco setting. The protected USB-C charging port supports quick charging protocols as well as discharging in case of emergency. Use the included charging cable to charge up your essential electronics with this flashlights powerbank function.
This flashlight needs a battery pack with a high discharge rate. Fenix recommends their ARB-L52-16000, a lithium ion battery pack. But Fenix has made this light capable of also accepting 4 x ARB-L21-5000 batteries, 21700 cells with a 5,000mAh capacity. When using 21700 batteries vs included battery pack, turbo and strobe mode will have decreased outputs, as well as not being able to access the memory function.
- Notable Features
- » 12,000 lumen max output, reaching 950 meters away
- » Intelligent sensor - decreases brightness when objects come to close to the bezel
- » Powerbank function - capable of charging up essential electronics
- » Six brightness settings and two modes for precise lighting
- » Includes high powered li-ion battery pack that can run on Eco for 58 hours
- » Accepts 4 x 21700 batteries for user convenience
- » Equipped with tripod socket, shoulder strap and lanyard for easy carrying
- » USB-C charging and discharging port - supports PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0 for super fast charging
- » Secure lockout mode to prevent accidental activation in transit
- » Memory function and battery level indicator
Reviews and Q&A