Manufacturer Warranty Service
We're proud to work with the very best names in the flashlight, batteries and gear industries. Working together in accordance to their warranty protocol, we seek to provide world class service in the event of malfunctions or defects. For any questions, don't hesitate to call or e-mail our Customer Service Department for more information.
All flashlights are covered by a 30 day limited warranty for repair or replacement. This warranty does not cover any damages due to accidents, misuse or negligence. This warranty is limited to the value of goods sold and does not cover any associated damages.
For more information, please visit the Warranty and Returns section of our FAQ.
Within 30 days of purchase: Return the product to the retailer you purchased it from and they will replace or repair it.
Olight 5 Year Warranty: Within 5 years of purchase, return the product to Olight and they will repair or replace it as long as the light is not working because of factory defects. This does not include obvious user wear or extreme damage.
After 5 years of purchase: Return the product to Olight and they will repair or replace it. They will assess the fees involved and will let you know once they receive it.
Olight 2 Year Warranty: Headlamps are currently under a 2 year warranty.
Olight 1 Year Warranty: Batteries are currently under a 1 year warranty.
15 days free replacement: Fenix will replace a new product within 15 days of purchase for any manufacturing defects if problems come into being in normal use; They will replace it with the same model. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved model.
5 years free repairs: Fenix will offer free repair within 5 years for lights from the date of purchase if problem develops with normal use. Different warranty period for different products:
- Fenix 5 Year Warranty: Flashlight, Headlamp, Bike Light, Camping Lanterns (without built-in battery): 5 Years (rechargeable battery excluded)
- Fenix 2 Year Warranty: Flashlight, Headlamp, Bike Light, Camping Lanterns (built-in battery): 2 years (battery included)
- Fenix 1 year Warranty: Rechargeable battery, Battery charger, Bike Mount, Pressure switch: 1 year
SureFire Lifetime Warranty: SureFire offers a lifetime warranty for all of their products, covering defects in material and workmanship - they will repair or replace any defective item.
SureFire 2 Year Warranty: Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
SureFire 3 Month Warranty: SureFire warrants their EarPro products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
Warranty does not cover consumables or normal wear-and-tear things like batteries draining, headbands and headpads wearing out, ink cartridges running out, and switches wearing outóor damage resulting from abuse, alterations, unauthorized repairs, or use contrary to SureFire's user manuals.Surefire Warranty Service
Nitecore provides warranty for their products for a period up to 5 years. Within the period covered under warranty, they will repair or replace any Nitecore product that has ceased to function properly. Different warranty periods for different products:
- Nitecore 5 Year Warranty: Flashlights and Headlamps (without built-in battery): 60 months
- Nitecore 1 Year Warranty: Chargers, Batteries, Remote switches and products with built-in batteries: 12 months
- Nitecore 3 Month Warranty: Applies to IMR/NI rechargeable batteries
- NL Batteries: 12 Months
Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all Nitecore products will receive continuing support through their limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
Within period covered under warranty, Nitecore will replace malfunction products with an upgraded model in the same series or one that of similar performance for customers if replacement canít be made within due time when certain products are discontinued or for other reasons.Nitecore Warranty Service
15 days free replacement: JETBeam will repair or replace within 15 days of purchase for free if the problem occurs with normal use (the replacement will be the same model with same spec). If the model has been discontinued, the replacement will be of similar or improved performance of the same branded product.
- JETBeam Limited Lifetime Warranty: If problems happed beyond 24 months, JETBeam will provide service but will charge the material cost.
- JETBeam 2 Year Warranty: JETBeam offers free repair within 24 months of purchase if the problem occurs with normal use.
- JETBeam 1 Year Warranty: JETBeam batteries are covered under warranty for 12 months from date of purchase.
Within 15 days after receipt and under normal use, any quality problem with your SUNWAYMAN flashlight, you can either send the light for repair or a new one of the same type. If the same model has been discontinued, another model with the same or better performance will be replaced instead.
Sunwayman 2 year Warranty: Within 24 months of receipt and under normal use, any quality problem with your SUNWAYMAN flashlight, you can send for repair for free.
Lifetime Limited Maintenance: SUNWAYMAN provides lifetime limited maintenance for flashlights. After the 24 months free repair period a repairing fee will be charged on an actual material cost basis.
KLARUS guarantees the flashlight against defects in material and workmanship. At the discretion of KLARUS, flashlight products that are found to be defective under normal use within 5 years of the proof of purchase date will be repaired or replaced without charge. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or product alteration. Failure to follow the general maintenance directions could result in damage to your illumination tool that may not be covered by the KLARUS warranty.
- Klarus 5 Year Warranty: Klarus will fully service flashlights within 5 years of the purchase date.
- Klarus 1 Year Warranty: Applies to batteries, chargers and accessories.
Titanium Innovations offers world class service, and the very best batteries and chargers. Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, and defective chargers and flashlights are covered under warranty for one full year.
- Titanium 1 Year Warranty: Titanium Innovations will service or repair all chargers and flashlights with proof of purchase within one year.
Powertac will back the no hassle Lifetime Guarantee for their flashlights, but this does not cover modifications, improper maintenance, normal wear and tear, repair by anyone other than an Authorized retailer or Powertac Lights or use contrary to Powertac user manuals/warranty-table. The Limited Warranty is broken down into the standard 30 day warranty and extended 90 day warranty which applies to various flashlight components and accessories. Wear and Tear that occurs naturally is covered in the standard 30 day warranty and the extended 90 day warranty. All illumination tools and accessories will be determined defective and fixed/replaced by Powertac at their discretion.
- Powertac Lifetime Warranty: Powertac will cover all flashlight circuitry and the LEDs that abide the no hassle lifetime warranty rules. No receipt required - see above.
- Powertac Standard 30 day Warranty: Applies to flashlight glass lens, holster, clip, o-rings, button covers, nylon holsters, engineered plastic holsters, color lens covers, and traffic cones. Receipt required.
- Powertac Extended 90 day Warranty: Applies to mounts and remote pressure switches. Receipt required.