GoLight Stryker ST LED Portable Mount Spotlight with Wireless Handheld Remote and Magnetic Base - Chrome
- Base can be simply secured to many metal surfaces or onto a vehicle
- 2,520-lumen light beam reaches 4,839 feet away with an intensity of 544,000
- Rotates 370 degrees around and is able to tilt 135 degrees on its vertical axis
|Stryker ST (Spotlight)|
|Activity||Area, Boating, Search, Worklights|
|LEDs||10 x 36W High Flux Bulbs|
|Length||7.5" / 190.5mm|
|Width||7" / 177.8mm|
|Height||7.2" / 182.9mm|
|Weight||5 lbs / 80oz|
Powerful Magnet-Mounted Spotlight
Deploy GoLight's Stryker 30065ST chrome magnetic base spotlight to make darkness disappear from worksites and wide outdoor areas under an intense beam of light 2,520 lumens cast by an array of 10 High Flux LEDs. Attach the magnetic base on vehicles or metal surfaces as distant as 4,839 feet away to keep your target space clear for work and your most valuable equipment.
Wireless Precision Adjustments
Pair your Stryker ST spotlight with the included fluorescent button remote control to gain access to horizontal and vertical aiming. Simply set up a wireless connection between the remote and either 1 or 2 Stryker ST spotlight(s) with smart analog programming that works like a garage door opener.
Formidable on Land and Sea
The Stryker ST is a first-rate light in natural environments, and is famously relied upon by emergency services on land and sea for a whole host of heavy duty applications. Comprehensive weather proofing including resistance to UV rays and saltwater make the 30065ST a first-rate onboard spotlight for vehicles of all sorts in almost any environment. This chrome powerhouse is just as at home mounted on an ATV roaming the desert as it is installed on freshwater and oceangoing vessels.
- Notable Features
- » 2,520 lumens, 544,000 candela simple single brightness setting
- » Magnetic base attaches to a wide range of surfaces, allowing versatile mounting placement on-the-job
- » Pedestal mount provides the best angles for lighting and movement even when affixed to a vehicle
- » 4,839 feet of throw can reach lighting targets at a distance
- » Wireless remote able to move the spotlight 370° horiztonally and 135° up and down
Reviews and Q&A