JETBeam MINI-ONE USB-C Rechargeable LED Flashlight- 500 Lumens - CREE XP-G3 - Includes Built-In Li-ion Battery Pack - Silver
- 500 Lumens packed into a 2-inch keychain light
- RGB & UV LEDs for incredible versatility in everyday use
- USB-C charging powers up quickly - use again in no time!
- Stainless steel construction provides durability, resists damage
|1 x CREE XP-G3
|Auxiliary RBG and 365nm UV LEDs
|279ft / 85m
|IPX8 / 2m
|5ft / 1.5m
|Low → High
|2.14" / 54.3mm
|.57" / 14.6mm
|.52" / 13.2mm
|1.02oz / 29g
|Charging cord not included
|In-Body Charge Port
|JETBeam Mini One Flashlight
JETBeam Mini One
500 Lumens and 85m of Throw
For a keychain light that does it all, you can't go wrong with the JETBeam Mini One. This compact flashlight features a CREE XP-G3 white LED for every day usage, with an 85m throw that's roughly the length of a football field! Whether you're going on a late walk or searching for your car keys, the Mini One has you covered with five brightness levels ranging from 500 to 1 lumens.
RGB + UV Auxiliary LEDs
The side of this keylight includes two auxiliary LEDs for red, green, blue, and UV (ultraviolet) lighting. Colored LEDs are ideal for preserving night vision and reading in low-light conditions. By using the Mini One as a location beacon, you can also alert oncoming traffic of your presence. The 365nm UV light can be used to detect oil leaks, counterfeit bills, and messy spills.
Fast USB-C Recharging
It's always a welcome sight to see USB-C charging in a tiny keychain flashlight. USB-C functionality offers faster charge times and reversible charge ports for ease of use. The RGB LED will change from red to green when your light is fully charged.
- Notable Features
- » Tri-LED design featuring white, red, green, blue, and UV output modes
- » 85m (279ft) of throw for nighttime runs or outdoor adventures
- » Fast USB-C charging for 120mAh battery pack with 15 hours of runtime
- » Stainless steel construction rated 1.5m drop and IPX8 water resistance
- » Fits in pocket, or use paracord hole for keychains and lanyards
Reviews and Q&A