JETBeam TH15 Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight - CREE XHP35 E2 - 1300 Lumens - Uses 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x CR123A
- Constructed with durable military grade adonized aluminum
- Tactical tail switch optimized for single handed use
- Pocket clip and lanyard offer multiple carrying options
- Many light settings for use while camping, hunting, or emergency situations
|CREE XHP35 E2
|748ft / 228m
|3.28ft / 1m
|5.79" / 147mm
|1.04" / 26.6mm
|3.52oz / 100g
|1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
|In-Body Charging Port?
|JETBeam TH15 Tactical Flashlight
|1 x 18650 Rechargeagble Battery
|2 x Spare O-Ring
JETBeam TH15 Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight
Features Tactical and Outdoor Use
The JETBeam TH15 Tactical Rechargeable Flashlight is designed for a diverse audience. Measuring in at 5.79" in length, this flashlight will fit comfortably in your hand during long periods of use and the included pocket clip makes it easy to carry with you almost anywhere. Tactical and Outdoor modes keep you prepared with Turbo, High, Middle, Ultra Low, and Strobe outputs. This large assortment of modes makes it the perfect light for indoor and outdoor settings. Take it with you camping or while walking the dog, keep it in the house to use during a power outage, or store it in the car for use in roadside emergencies.
Get the most out of your charge with the TH15's over discharge protection for the included battery to ensure an optimal, long lasting performance. When your battery power is less than thirty percent the brightness will slightly step down to preserve runtime and to maximize the lifespan of your rechargeable battery. The included 2600mAh rechargeable 16850 battery is charged externally by directly plugging the cord into the built-in Micro-USB port.
Note: Turbo output is measured in total runtime including step-down outputs due to temperature regulation or the protection mechanism.
- Notable Features
- » Triple tail and side activation switch allows for easy ambidextrous use
- » Pocket clip and lanyard offer hands free transportation options
- » Outdoor and Tactical Modes offer different outputs for all types of situations
- » Digital Constant Current Circuit maximizes the lifespan of the LED and battery
- » Side Activation Switch doubles as a battery status indicator
- » Reverse polarity protection keeps batteries from short circuiting if inserted improperly
Reviews and Q&A