Nitecore NB20000 Quick Charge Multi-Port Powerbank
- Ultra lightweight energy brick with multiple ports.
- High 20,000mAh capacity for lightning fast recharging.
- Ideal for long outdoor adventures or traveling.
- Substantially lighter and smaller in size than most power banks.
|Material||Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)|
|2 x USB-A (18W Output), 1 x USB-C (45W Output) (30W Input), 1 x USB-C (18W Input)|
|USB-C (INPUT)||5V–2.4A / 9V–2A / 12V–2.5A|
|USB-C (IN)||5V–2.4A / 9V–3A / 12V–2.5A / 15A–2A / 20V–1.5A|
|USB-C (OUT)||5V–2.4A / 9V–3A / 12V–3A / 15V–3A / 20V–2.25A|
|2 x USB-A||5V–2.4A / 9V–2A / 12V–1.5A|
|Five indicators total. Four blue LED display charging status and power level, and one white LED indicates access of Low Current Mode.|
|100%||4 Constant On|
|75%||3 Constant On|
|50%||2 Constant On|
|25%||1 Constant On|
|Nearly Depleted||1 Flashing|
|Length||5.37" / 136.3mm|
|Width||2.36" / 60mm|
|Height||.84" / 21.4mm|
|Weight||11.45oz / 324.5g|
|Nitecore NB20000 Power Bank|
|USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable|
NB20000 Power Bank
Multiple Ports for Simultaneous Device Charging
The Nitecore NB20000 power bank features four total ports: two USB-A output ports for simultaneously charging multiple devices, a single dual input-output USB-C port, and a dedicated USB-C input port.
The huge 20,000mAh capacity (77Wh) is more than enough to charge an iPhone 12 half-a-dozen times, and the 45W max output via the USB-C output port can charge tablets, game consoles, and even laptops!
- » iPhone 12 Pro – 5.5 Charges
- » Mate 30 Pro – 3.5 Charges
- » iPad Pro – 1.3 Charges
- » iPad Air – 1.7 Charges
- » MacBook Pro 13" – 0.8 Charges
- » Portable Game Console – 3 Charges
- Data provided by NITECORE Lab
Low Current Mode
When charging low current devices like wireless headphones and smart watches, double-press the Mode button and check for the white LED indicator to use Low Current Mode.
Multiple Protection SafeguardsIntelligent thermal protection automatically regulates output to prolong battery lifespan while maintaining performance.
You also get overcurrent, short-circuit, over-discharge, overcharge, overvoltage, and thermal protections.
Can be used in temperatures ranging from -10 – 40°C (14 – 104°F), and the IPX5 rating offers protection from rain and snow.
- Notable Features
- » Charges to 80% in as little as 2h 40min
- » Charge up to two devices simultaneously, and can charge itself while charging other devices thanks to its four total ports
- » Multi-LED display lets you know the current battery level and charge status
- » Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) hollowed frame is 27% lighter and 57% smaller than conventional power banks
Reviews and Q&A