Olight Seeker 3 Pro Rechargeable LED Flashlight - 4200 Lumens - Includes 1 x 5000mAh 21700 - Black or Blue (Limited Edition)
- Five output modes provides a brightness range of 4,200 to 5 lumens
- Rotary-knob easily selects output modes and uses LEDs to indicate current brightness
- Proximity and thermal sensors auto-dim or shut off light to prevent blinding and overheating
- Durable aluminum alloy body is IPX8 water resistant and is 1.5m drop resistant
|Activity||EDC, Law Enforcement, Outdoors|
|Light Source||4 x High Performance LEDs|
|Color Temp.||6000 – 7000K|
|Max Throw||820ft / 250m|
|Depth Rating||6.6ft / 2m|
|Drop Resistance||5ft / 1.5m|
|Switch||Body (Rotary Knob)|
|Length||5.2" / 132mm|
|Head Diameter||1.38" / 35mm|
|Body Diameter||1.10" / 28mm|
|Weight||7.06oz / 200g|
|Indicator||4 x LEDs|
|Around Body Switch|
|Charging cable has separate LED light to indicate charging process.|
|Olight Seeker 3 Pro|
|Proprietary 21700 Battery|
|MCC3 2A Magnetic Charger|
Seeker 3 Pro
Next-Gen EDC Light with 4,200 Lumen Turbo
The Olight Seeker 3 Pro is a high-tech flashlight with all of Olight's best features. No task is too big or small for this EDC, offering five brightness modes ranging from 4,200 to 5 lumens with a 250m max throw. Easily toggle through these modes with the rotary knob, with is bordered with several LED lights to indicate the current brightness and battery levels.
Vast improvements make this a light worth the wait! The 4,200 lumen turbo and strobe is 31% brighter, it has a 25% longer runtime, and the added proximity and thermal sensors provide offer enhanced safety to prevent blinding and overheating in the case of accidental activation. The proximity sensor can be manually deactivated for personal preference.
The Seeker 3 Pro will automatically lock after 30 seconds of inactivity and is quickly unlocked with a 90° twist of the switch. The durable aluminum alloy construction is IPX8 waterproof, submersible up to 2m underwater, and has a 1.5m drop resistance.
15 Days of Non-Stop Illumination
The included 21700 features a 5,000mAh capacity that offers up to 15 days of runtime, an extra three days compared to the Seeker 2 Pro. The included MCC3 charger requires just a quick tap to connect, and offers 2A ultra-fast charge rates.
The body switch contains a tri-color LED battery indicator, letting you know when it's time to find a charger.
|Brightness||4,200 ⥊1,200 ⥊600lumens||1,200 ⥊600 ⥊300lumens||300lumens||50lumens||5lumens||13Hz |
|Runtime||2.5 +127 +35minutes||135 +35 +10minutes||10.7hours||55.5hours||15days|
Customized 21700 BatteryThis flashlight comes with a proprietary 21700 battery, and is not compatible with conventional 21700-sized batteries.
For a spare or replacement battery, only buy the ORB-217C50.
This light will automatically dim twice on Turbo and High modes to protect the light and battery from overheating.
- Notable Features
- » Five output modes provides a brightness range of 4,200 to 5 lumens
- » Durable aluminum alloy body is IPX8 water resistant and is 1.5m drop resistant
- » Customized 21700 battery with 5,000mAh capacity offers up to 15 days of runtime
- » Proximity and thermal sensors auto-dim or shut off light to prevent blinding and overheating
Reviews and Q&A